Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting really dissapointing that Eriksson and Cragnotti havent mentioned anything aboutPalermo!! He is a great player and seems he is very much a value for money buy.. This year especially all the strikers values have sky rocketed and it seems that Palermo is our last cheap option!!

Pablo Angel has been talked about a lot. It seems that this player has been bought by Lazio but im thinking why?!! No matter how it turns out now if Angel is bought we will not get Palermo!! I think that Lazio will have 2 of Salas, Crespo and Angel + Inzaghi, Lopez and Ravanelli so there will be no space for Palermo with 5 strikers.....We should forget Angel unless we will buy Crespo but then we should use Angel as part exchange!!

Why dont we just buy Palermo and just leave our transfers at that :rolleyes:!!!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
- Palermo's injured until the end of this year???
- Angel is a good player, but i think he needs some more experience to play in serie A.
- Crespo is wayy to expensive, but i'd love to see him in Lazio jersey :)
- Salas doesn't want to go to Parma, he'd rather transfered to Juve. Alternatively, he stay with Lazio for one more season.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
As it was reported by the Italian press yesterday Juan Pablo Angel was bought by Parma and will spent next year no loan at Napoli or at River Plate.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amo was he bought by Lazio then sold to Parma or did Parma buy him from River?
Did u hear the 4 way transfer? Salas to Juve, Inzaghi to Milan, Bierhoff to Parma, Crespo to Lazio!!
Im sure u wouldnt want bierhoff as replacment for Crespo!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Lazio wasn't mentioned in the Angel deal. However, that doesn't rule out that it was a part of the Crespo deal either. Perhaps Lazio hoped that Tanzi would forget about Salas if they gave Parma Angel? But apparently we won't see Angel in Parma until next year so we still need a short term replacement or keep Crespo for another year. I would really HATE it if the replacement was spelled Bierhoff. The guy is hopeless. He will score a few goals though, but then we need wingers who can cross the ball. Conceicao perhaps? :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
El matadro,Parma gets the worst part of this deal.You certiuanly dont expect Tanzi to let Crespo go for Bierhoff! this is the rumor:

Salas --> Juve
Inzaghi --> Milan
Bierhoff+Almeyda+10.000.000$ --> Parma
Crespo --> Lazio

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
No Amoroso, Crespo would still be valued at $60 million. How much is Almeyda? $20 million? Wasn't the deal Almeyda + Salas and $10 million? So Salas is $30 million. IMHO that's way too much. Fortunately that's not my problem anymore... :) Anyway, Bierhoff is $10 million at best, which would make the deal Almeyda + Bierhoff + $30 million. Fair enough?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Almeyda is $25mil :)
This deal is 2 difficult and would take forever to do and a four way team meeting!! I cant see it happening!!

FORZALAZIO!

R

·
0 Posts
Palermo inst a great topscorer. I saw him playing once on tv, because he missed 3 penalties in one game. So I don't want him at Lazio.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Simple solution Ramon!! Don't let him take penalties :)
We have Miha, Inzaghi, Veron to take em!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I agree, just because of one game, every one has a bad game, but three penalties?? :D , just don't let him take the penalty spot :)

$18 million for him, sounds realistic for me, do you guys notice Palermo's face?? he looks like one of the singer, the moffats?? :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Does anyone have some info, pics and so on about him ?!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
well, if anyone is interested, i have almost all of his goals he scored just before he got injured. its the season just before this one right now. that season ended in winter because there are 2 competitions in one season. well, if anyone wants to see these goals, i have them.

icq me #16941542

they are in avi format.

ps. i also have some requelme goals if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Colombian striker Juan Pablo Angel scored twice on Sunday when they beat Ferro Carril Oeste 3-0 away to clinch the title :)
Maybe we should forget about Crespo and try to get Angel instead. It's worth to try him :)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Guys, Pablo Angel had Definately signed up for.... PARMA!

i've opened a thread about it.

We should get another striker instead and i say: Let's go for Palermo!
:)

And whoever said it was a bad game of his (3 penalties missed in 1 game), possibly don't know that Palermo is THE worst Penalty Kicker ever!

I don't like the man so much and i'd rather have Javier Saviola but he's a good replacer, :)

R

·
0 Posts
my nickname is: Ramon
my number is: 52831921

Are there any others who have icq?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
God, this whole transfers saga is getting more and more frustrating, don't you think?
The Crespo deal seems to be taking forever, and I wonder what's gonna happen if in the end it turns out that we can't bring him to Olimpico after all (at the very last minutes!). Imagine what kind of panic would Cragnotti and Eriksson have! I know there are plenty of other top qualities strikers out there, but what if they get tired of waiting for the club to close the deal for them? If those striker are really top-qualities, they will, for sure, have others clubs that want them, too.
What I'm saying is, why don't Crag or Eriksson or whoever it is who's been working on the transfer deals get it over with soon?
Please forgive my whinings guys....:)

About Palermo... he's quite alright, but I'd prefer someone younger, and not Argentinian, please! I know Argentinians players are very good (I have no doubt on that!), but don't you think we already have too many Argentinians in the squad? You know what people say : "Too much of something is not very good for you"...

Btw, I know Almeyda being transferred to Parma isn't exactly news anymore, but I still can't get over it. He was my favorite Argentinian in Lazio (him and Veron, of course, but Almeyda got there first)..... :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts