Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a messed up match it was. Palace missed on a penalty, had a header in the bar, and dominated the match, but somehow never got the ball into the goal. Just when it started to feel like a goalless draw, in the 92nd minute, Charlton's Rommedahl pulled a goal out of nowhere, and Charlton won 1-0. I'm so disappointed right now. :(

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I cannot bring myself to comment on this performance, other than to say we were pony:(

I corrected the title , hope you don't mid O ;)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Rohmedahl hardly touched the ball all game, in fact that may well have been his first goal for Charlton :wallbang:
Samp nearly pulled off the same trick with that Flachi shot in stoppage time;)

As for Ventola, I think if he had been fit he would have been playing alongside AJ . I don't think we'll see much more of him to be honest, he won't be training again until early February. Maybe he can play a part towards the end of the season, who knows, it's a real shame :cry:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
:shades:Been feeling a bit guilty,I've neglected Samp for a while :lazy: :embarass: and they were the reason I came here to XT

You've edited the bit about Ventola, now my post doesn't make sense :pp

·
Registered
46,331 Posts
EagleMart said:
:shades:Been feeling a bit guilty,I've neglected Samp for a while :lazy: :embarass: and they were the reason I came here to XT

You've edited the bit about Ventola, now my post doesn't make sense :pp
I edited cause I read the news regarding Ventola in the thread about Ventola I had not read before. :embarass:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts