Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PALMEIRAS Vs corinthians....

Ze,who is suspended (apart from the little monkey),who is injured? (for both teams) what will be the starting lineups? (and the bench players of course)

FORCA MANCHE VERDE!
FORCA ALEX!
FORCA PALMEIRAS!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Aquila, remember how you saved my life by sending the exorcist in connection with that Divo nightmare ?

Amo needs the man as well, I'm afraid :)

CESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Amoroso,
Edilson is playing :) So he will kill you uys cause he HATES Palmeiras.
Osvaldo might put the sub team, as he thinks the first team would be too tough to you guys to handle!! :)
Also, as you pigs said last year : the Paulista is not important...we have the whole of the americas.......so we will show you lot that we wil beat you with our sub team! :) And proove that we do respect the Sao Paulo state championship, cause that's the tradition! :)
Also, we have a World cup...the real one at home, and you lot travel to Japan to lose the Toyota cup to a crappy side called Man Utd! :) :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didnt the little monkey got suspended at the previus match? Edilson or not we are going to beat you,so please write the lineups.

------------------

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Well, Alexx, I think there will no need to bring the exorcist in, because O TIMÃO will do.
Just in case, "The butcher" (As Amo could say) Couto will be just what the pigs need. :)

SESF
Lealtà, Umiltà, Procedimento.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Edilson was judged yesterday and found not guilty...in Brazil things work out differently than other places! :)
Aquila,
Like that you are Corinthians :) Although Palemiras is the represents the Italian community in Sao Paulo, I have to say that their are many italians that support Corinthians......and Palmeiras was made after SOME Corinthians italians did not agree with other italians in the boardof direcotrs back in 1916! :) Cause we do not need pigs in Parque Sao Jorge!!
:)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Alexx what crisis with Divo and it must have been of the unthinkable type if you needed an exorcism! This has to link in with the Pink shirt! :)

Ze, please keep me up to date with the game against the Pigs...can't have Amo gloating over us!

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
It has, Natalya, and with the perception of Aquila of the happenings in Bergamo those days. One could say Aquila's bergamasca report is a bit crowned by artistic freedom, but him saving my life by sending Couto to exorcise me from the black powers of Divo, is absolutely true

:)
CESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Nice to see Couto is useful at times off the pitch too...I;m sure one look at his horrific hair and you were cured! :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
hi guys
the game was 2x2, marcelinho scored a briliant free-kick (as usual) and saved us. idid not see the game, and only saw the marcelinho goal in a Brazilian restaurant here in Miami...my new city :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn you Marcos! why couldnt you tip the free kick out and let me piss everybody in here off! :( :( :( :(

match report and line ups anyone? alexx?

------------------

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
If (and I mean a very big If) the Pigs ever beat us, can we ban Amo from the forum?? :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Of course we can Natalya....next time those pigs beat us, that will happen :)
The problem is to know WHEN!!! :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hehehe good...because I'm not having Amo shouting about the Pigs here!

------------------
WESV

WESF

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Well, as for line ups and match report, my sources gave me only results and group standings, which are in the other thread called paulista

1 - 15 of 15 Posts