Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
so 7 losses in a row and we average with pako almost 2 goals conceeded per game. this is not about shit defenders, this is about shit coach

Marcelino García Toral, Roberto Mancini, Marcelo Bielsa, Guus Hiddink, Louis Van Gaal, Thomas Schaaf, Rudi Garcia, Pepe Mel, Joaquín Caparrós o Laurent Blanc

all without a team. pick one

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Marcelino or Laudrup, I think both are decent choices currently.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
When I said it is not good that we are not playing good in preseason people were saying lets not get preseason too serious its only friendly games, well if you don't get team doing good in those games I don't know how they will play good in real games.

Although preseason is overrated in valencia,you sell all your best players in last day of transfer window and buy random players also in last day so they don't have a day training together.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
That's a long list of managers but so what? When it comes down to it it'll be same sh*t, different name.

Pako's probably not the right man, sure, but the problem lies within the club and the absolute joke it's become since summer 2015. Since then we've dispensed with the leadership and successful structure within the club (Salvo, Rufete, Ayala) as well as almost all the leadership on the field (Otamendi, Mustafi and a happy young local striker we once had). With that the positive atmosphere of 14/15 and the unity with the crowd has been lost and now we're left with this bloody mess. Changing yet another manager will be like putting a temporary plaster over an infected wound.

And anyways, can you imagine Parejo in a Bielsa team?! :dielaughing:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Can you translate?

Anyways, listen. I'm from Finland, I've seen this happen before.

We had Nokia, making loads of money, but when Nokia started falling a guy named Steven Elop, a rat so to speak. He jumped in to "control" things, well, his style of controlling was to literally sell everything moneyworthy and give the rest of the mobile business to Microsoft.

I see the same thing with Valencia. Valencia struggled before Lim. Lim hopped in to make cash, hell we made 4th most money this transfer window, but I only see our club sinking further and further deep down.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Kempes putting himself forward for the job by the look of it...

Not sure the Mestalla crowd would be my recommendation for a guy that had major heart surgery mind.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Marcelino is incredibly difficult to work with, I doubt Suso or Lim would want that kind of person. They want a yes-man which Pako, Neville and Nuno were. Now imagine an idealist as Bielsa in this team...

And who wants to manage this chaotic team? Lim, as Caz pointed out, has basically destroyed all kinds of structure made in the club. Kicking out locals for Mendes and his own affiliates just shows how damn clueless he is about football. Actually, for a successful businessman, that's a clueless move in general.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Can you translate?

Anyways, listen. I'm from Finland, I've seen this happen before.

We had Nokia, making loads of money, but when Nokia started falling a guy named Steven Elop, a rat so to speak. He jumped in to "control" things, well, his style of controlling was to literally sell everything moneyworthy and give the rest of the mobile business to Microsoft.

I see the same thing with Valencia. Valencia struggled before Lim. Lim hopped in to make cash, hell we made 4th most money this transfer window, but I only see our club sinking further and further deep down.
Not really like Lim is earning money from this, sure, we sold for shitloads but considering how much he bought the club for, the huge debt and an arena that nobody knows when it will be done. This ain't a wise business move to just sell everything and hope that it will manage itself somehow.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
We could also blame FFP who's part into this as well. We must sell to finance this even though we probably could stay put without selling (well, most of these players wanted to go anyway).

So we're in a really ****ed up situation, even though if Lim somehow would change and think smart about this, we have FFP which will stop our investments. So there Mendes must come in with his shady deals and we're back to step 1 again...

·
Registered
57 Posts
The coach is a huge problem here, but there is a problem with the entire club, starting with the fcking idiot who decided to buy this club, Peter Lim. You Sir are a fcking useless cnt who cares more about money than football, why the fck would you buy a football club if your main interest is money?? Let's move on to the next cnt who has had a massive role in whats happening this season, Suso Garcia Pitarch. How the fck can you say the signings for this season have been succesful?? We have literally sold our 3 best players (Gomes, Mustafi, Alcacer) and made about 80 million euros and we are signing players like Medrán or Nani?? Are you fcking serious?? Arguebly the only good signing we made was Garay ffs!! We could be buying payers like Medrán if our club was in a stable position so they can grow into good players but we obviously fcking are and YOU should know that better than anyone after the past season Suso. We need players for the present. About the other signings...well nothing better to be honest, I mean who the fck would sign Nani? He was once a good striker but his best years have obviously passed. Mario Suárez...what was the point of signing him? He has done fcking terrible up til now!! Unfckingbelievable honestly and finally the problem that's most affecting us, PAKO!! You fcking useless cnt how can you fcking lose 7 games in a row against teams like Eibar, Betis or Las Palmas?? We have a decent team FFS start winning man I still can't believe how useless you are after those performances you cnt!! Our beloved club is in deep shite because of these useless cnts so Peter Lim do us a favour sack Pako get a decent coach and FCK OFF!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts