Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as the thread has been used since 2013 I am making this to provide the updates and latest news on Pakistan National Football Team

Current Squad:

Goalkeepers:
Yousuf Butt: Svebølle B&I
Saqib Hanif: KRL FC
Ahsan Ullah: SSG FC

Defenders:
Nabil Aslam: Svebølle B&I
Mohammed Ahmed: KRL FC
Mohsin Ali: Pakistan Navy FC
Zesh Rahman (Captain): Pahang FA
Muhammad Bilal: WAPDA FC
Sufyan Asif: PAF FC
AhsanUllah Khan: KRL FC

Midfielders:
Sami Malik: VFC Plauen
Otis Khan: Sheffield United
Muhammad Riaz: K-Electric FC
Muhammad Adil: Dordoi Bishkek
Saddam Hussein: KRL FC
Naveed Ahmed: FC Schalke 04
Naveed Ahmed: Navy FC
Saad Ullah: B.G Sports Club
Mahmood Khan: KRL FC
Bilalwal-ur-Rehman: SSG FC

Forwards:
Hassan Bashir: Svebølle B&I
Muhammed Ali: Svebølle B&I
Muhammed Adnan: FC Nordsjælland
Kaleemullah Khan (Vice Captain): Sacramento Republic
Mansoor Khan: PAF FC
Najam Khan: PIA FC

2014-2015 Season:

Champions:
KESC FC

Runners Up:
Army F.C

Third Place:
PAF FC

The future I hope will long good for this nation, football will unite us all.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
KESC FC are facing Druk United today in Asia Cup Group A and they'll face Khromokhon FC on the 13th

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KESC 3 - 3 DRUK

Scorers:

KESC:
Mohammed Rasool (10)
Mohammed Rasool (45+2)
Mohammed Rasool (87)

DRUK:
Tshering Dorji (23)
Tshering Wangdi (59)
Tshering Dorji (75)

1 point between KESC and DRUK, Khoromkhon still to play for us and DRUK, winner of that match will advance

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KESC FC have beaten Khoromkhon FC!, meaning they are leading the table at 4 points a piece meaning that Khromkhon will not be able to qualify, however they play DRUK next, if DRUK beat Khromkhon by more then one goal it'll be game over and KESC are out, all they need to is draw or lose and KESC FC are through

Score:
KESC FC 1 - 0 Khromkhon FC

Goal Scorers:
KESC FC:
Sunday (78)

As it stands

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KESC FC are through!! Druk drew with Khromkhon FC which means that KESC FC have topped the group!

·
1st Tier Poster
47,956 Posts
Seeing as the thread has been used since 2013 I am making this to provide the updates and latest news on Pakistan National Football Team

Current Squad:

Goalkeepers:
Yousuf Butt: Svebølle B&I
Saqib Hanif: KRL FC
Ahsan Ullah: SSG FC

Defenders:
Nabil Aslam: Svebølle B&I
Mohammed Ahmed: KRL FC
Mohsin Ali: Pakistan Navy FC
Zesh Rahman (Captain): Pahang FA
Muhammad Bilal: WAPDA FC
Sufyan Asif: PAF FC
AhsanUllah Khan: KRL FC

Midfielders:
Sami Malik: VFC Plauen
Otis Khan: Sheffield United
Muhammad Riaz: K-Electric FC
Muhammad Adil: Dordoi Bishkek
Saddam Hussein: KRL FC
Naveed Ahmed: FC Schalke 04
Naveed Ahmed: Navy FC
Saad Ullah: B.G Sports Club
Mahmood Khan: KRL FC
Bilalwal-ur-Rehman: SSG FC

Forwards:
Hassan Bashir: Svebølle B&I
Muhammed Ali: Svebølle B&I
Muhammed Adnan: FC Nordsjælland
Kaleemullah Khan (Vice Captain): Sacramento Republic
Mansoor Khan: PAF FC
Najam Khan: PIA FC

2014-2015 Season:

Champions:
KESC FC

Runners Up:
Army F.C

Third Place:
PAF FC

The future I hope will long good for this nation, football will unite us all.
:eek:

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edit: Hassan Bashir has moved to Dordoi Bishkek, being the fourth Pakistani player to do so for the Kyrgyzstani club

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In 2014 Pakistan earned Semi Final in the Street Child World Cup, this was in Brazil amongst nations from AFRICA and SOUTH AMERICA, where football is very popular

In Norway Cup 2015 the street child have far again proven that they are no bad players, they are grabbing wins, in the previous stages the team reached the quater finals!

The talent is here, the investment sadly is not, go to Balochistan or Lyari they love football there, who knows, Rajab Ali Hazara may be the next Lionel Messi, we cannot afford to miss out.

They have a passion despite what many may believe, it's the older generation who need to see it for what it really is, as I said go to Balochistan, they prefer football over cricket, it's no wonder they are often referred to as Mini Brazil!

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
British Pakistani player Easah Suleiman 17 Years Old who was Captain on England U-16 and was wanted by Bayern Munich, had been called up, major achievement for the lad, he will do fine!

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Norweigen Pakistani footballer Etzaz Hussain scored a crucial goal for Molde in their 3-1 loss to Standard Liege, but scored the vital goal to take them through aggreviate, first leg score = Molde FK 2-0 Standard Liege, meaning that Molde have qualified! Well done Etzaz!

FU7cpoS6TuY

0:32

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
British Pakistani Adil Nabi has moved to Indian Club Delhi Dynamos on loan from West Brom!

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Time to give credit to our ladies, getting better and better, beat the Maldives and are improving vastly, not to mention Hajra Khan going to Germany for trials, first Kaleemullah and now her :proud:

:proud:

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just realised that one of our British Pakistani women players was scouted for Spurs (I hate them but in this instance it's okay)

Pakistani Footballer Almira Rafeeque heads to EPL Read more at: http://tr.im/O3c6D
other historic moment for ethnic women in sport, young footballer, Almira Rafeeque is the first British-born Pakistani female to make her debut in the English Premier League. The 20-year-old Asian talent will take part in tryouts for the Tottenham Hotspur women’s team on July 14, 2015. This big breakthrough has been championed by Britain’s and World’s first Asian female football agent for the English FA, Shehneela Ahmed. Shehneela has the backing and full support of the Pakistan Football Federation (PFF) and Pakistan national women footballers. With the help of Shehneela and the PFF, Almira hopes this historic moment will launch her career in professional football. Speaking to the media, Almira said: “I’m still surprised this opportunity has come my way. “It’s been a lifelong dream of mine to become a professional footballer and I’m grateful to the PFF for putting faith in me after I represented the national team, and for getting me in touch with Shehneela.” Born in the UK, the talented Almira moved to Pakistan in 2008 and started playing with Young Rising Stars FC in Islamabad. The footballer returned to the UK to complete her studies before continuing with the Young Rising Stars in 2013. She has also played with Luton Town FC. The midfielder has already represented Pakistan in the South Asian Football Women’s Championship in November 2014. She has also won the national women’s championship on two occasions. Now, she will be looking to make her move into the English Premier League as the very first female Pakistani player. Speaking about this incredible opportunity, Shehneela said: “The next few days for some ladies their dream of playing in the English football league will be a dream come true. “I’m excited, this will be a new episode for Pakistan Football especially for our inspiring ladies.” Support for women’s sport in Pakistan has been generally overlooked in the past. A mixture of culture and strict tradition has prevented many girls and women to take up their sporting passions and represent their country on a professional level. But Pakistan Football Federation Official, Fahad Khan believes that women’s football has been pivotal for improving the livelihood of many rural women in Pakistan: “Women’s football in Pakistan has played a frontline role in bringing about a cultural coherence, curbing the class difference, nailing the ethnic and religious biases and moreover has shown the real face of Pakistan to the world where women are getting equal opportunity like men to show their skill and wear the national flag on their sleeve. “Our women’s national team has players from various religious and ethnic backgrounds, belonging to different social factions and come from areas where women is perceived to be suppressed like Baluchistan, interior Sindh, southern Punjab, FATA, [and] Gilgit.” Fahad hopes that many of these players will be able to continue their careers internationally: “England is a good base

·
Banned
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SAFF Suzuki Cup Draw:

Group A:
Afghanistan
Maldives
Bhutan
Bangladesh

Group B:
Pakistan
India
Nepal
Sri Lanka

I expect Group B to be a tough group, Group A I can see Afghanistan progressing easily

1 - 16 of 16 Posts