Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was in the air after the disappointing game of Italian Cup in Cagliari in which he was replaced at the end of the first half. We can say that he was sacked by Novellino.

·
Registered
614 Posts
ToniSamp said:
It was in the air after the disappointing game of Italian Cup in Cagliari in which he was replaced at the end of the first half. We can say that he was sacked by Novellino.
What is Novellino doing, our squad is small enough and Pagano has the potential to be good. Were probably not going to be able to replace him by the deadline tonight.
:frustrat:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Samp had some hopes in Pagano,and he has good qualities of course,showed at the end of last season,and for example in Rome.Pagano realized also a goal in the "Olimpico".

In my opinion knowing Gasbarroni had to come in Genova,Marotta decided to let grow Pagano in Bergamo,hoping he could play.
About the bad match of Biagio in Cagliari,maybe he knew he had to leave,so he played without motivations.Nobvellino obiouvsly couldn't spend good words for him.

I hope he can come back one day,but I hope also we can keep with us a player like Gasbarroni...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts