Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why Fio didn´t renew his contract, I mean, it´s not like we have to many good defenders...

·
Registered
270 Posts
for once in his life, i think gori made a good choice to drop padalino, who lost his desire to play for fiorentina before the season started... not to mention breaking his leg when we needed him most

why keep somebody who lost his determination, skill, speed and still maintains his superhigh ego, thinking he can wear a better jersey and play for a higher profile team... didn't he want to leave for juventus some time ago?? lets see if juventus want him, or is he shameful enough to accept bologna as his next destination and rebuild his career which has nothing to be mentioned and proud of so far (one italian cap??))

let him go... adani, repka and torri will do fine for us... at least they want to play to start with!!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yeah, he didnt have much determination and had a super inflated ego. I dont know about his skill and and stuff though, and breaking his leg wasnt technically his fault ;). But the fact that we are releasing him to Bologna should say everything. Too bad, cos he was very promising some seasons ago..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts