Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 20.

Basically he will be one of the best strikers in the World in a few years time.

Just thought i'd let everyone know.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Aren't you guys more interested in Bernat? ;)

Paco is a beast. Djukic was incredibly stupid who ever never tried him. Paco has scored a goal every 138.7 minute and he's just 20 years old!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing him play for Spain this summer, especially with all of other strikers (except for Diego Costa) not really playing well (and Del Bosque won't call up Llorente). But I don't think he'll get the chance

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Paco didn't even get a chance for the U21 in the latest call-up (only 1 striker in the squad which was incredibly wierd). Del Bosque ain't the guy who takes risky decisions. I mean, I can just imagine the madrid media going nuts because Paco was chosen ahead of Morata

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Yeah highly doubt Del Bosque would've called him up. Its too late for anyone I guess except for the usual squad players who were recently dropped due to form (Villa, Torres) otherwise players such as Isco are too late to make it to the squad. Even Jese wasn't likely to make the squad (if wasn't injured)

Anyways, Paco unfortunately got his chance too late, no enough matches to test him out with the Spanish squad. Had he started the season as a starter, I believe he would've got a shot.

·
Registered
33,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Smashing it this season.

3 goals in 4 games, two of them were mint finishes.

Called up to the Spanish NT and scored on his full debut.

·
Registered
33,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make that 4 goals in 5 games.

And, three mint finishes.

Two disgustingly good goals in a week from Paco.

He is the heir to the David Villa throne for Spain.

He will be their hitman for the next decade.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
I think he is the new Raul, David Villa's all round game is way better the Paco, I think Paco is more similar to the Madrid man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts