Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superdeporte have had their crusade about him for a long time but that's nothing too serious but now when El Mundo Deportivo and Sport is saying that when Miguel is sold, Pablo is going to replace him.

Pablo is born 1985 and is an argentinian international, won the U20-cup 2005 when Messí got his breakthrough. He's mainly a RB but can play on the central midfield as well. Very passionate and a warrior so he can atleast add something that this team lacked if it's true that he will be signed, we also need more argies! :D

Now watch him own Robinho!
[tub]LlZlCl7GxfU[/tub]

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
OK, honestly i've not seen him much, Espanyol games rarely come on here and i've not really noticed him when he plays one of the big teams, but he was capped at senior level, so that's good and i've heard little things here and there.

Main question, how does this guy attack, is he good with the ball? how fast is he? can he give us attacking threat?

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
There is only one way this deal is going through though and it's if we get 10M Euors for Portuguese Fatjob. But if that happens, according to reports, this is almost a done deal.

I like Zaba's character and energy, something that we've lack in the team since Albelda left, aside from Villa and Alexis ofcourse (although the later miss uses it too much :D).

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
What's his buy-clause? I heard it's like 10ME or sum shit. That's a fair bit. Depends how much Miguel's dirty ass is worth.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Bah I think he'd go for 8M Euros, Zapater's the one whose buyout stands at 12 or 10M Euros IIRC.

Still the guy has some interested parties in England if Marca is to be believed and we can't move unless we do something about Miguel. In the end, either we get him or Miguel stays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts