Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me why Pablo Aimar has hardly played this season i havent been able to watch as much spanish football as i would of liked. Thanks

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
He struggled with injuries early in the season but mostly it was because Ranieri thought he was 'weak physically' to play. He's playing regularly now under Lopez and seems to be enjoying himself.

If you are thinking about a transfer, I think it's highly unlikely because he seems happy in Valencia and happy with the new coach, so unless a crazy offer comes, I don't see him leaving. Same goes for Vicente.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
ranieri is problem, in valencia he has problems with aimar and in atleti he has problems with every player too........hasselbank,solari,valeron all players !! he is worse coach in world !!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
TInkerman sucks. He turned a champion material into a UEFA hopeful lol...

·
Registered
300 Posts
aimar is the best i love him and i am happy hs is a valencia player.on his day he is better than the best player in the world right now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeaps, this is the english version from goal.com

Valencia Losing Patience With Aimar
4/21/2005 11:51:00 AM
Valencia may be willing to listen to offers for their Argentine playmaker Pablo Aimar.
Marca reports that the club have grown frustrated with the player’s attitude and regular injury problems.

Aimar’s decision to pull out of last weekend’s clash with Mallorca has not endeared him to the Ches directors.

Liverpool have been linked with the former River Plate star.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Valencia are interested in Trezeguet which is no surprise as they have been for quite some time now. Possible swap maybe?? Juve definitely need a playmaker and Aimar is pure class. It has always been a dream to get this player to juve, hope it happens. :)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yeah we will take him as well, we will swap him for Reyes who wants to come back to Spain. :shades:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
CUG said:
Valencia are interested in Trezeguet which is no surprise as they have been for quite some time now. Possible swap maybe?? Juve definitely need a playmaker and Aimar is pure class. It has always been a dream to get this player to juve, hope it happens. :)
I've heard about it too... who knows anyway.

·
Registered
300 Posts
CUG said:
well i would like to have the trezeguet swap cos we really need someone with good goal scoring touch.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
yeah, and i suppose dealings between the clubs in the past have been good as well. trezeguet at valencia would work very well come to think of it. plenty of players to feed him the ball.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I too hope he joins Juve, he would be perfect suited for Italian football and to take over from Nedved. All Argies roads leads to Italy eventually.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Aimar: I’d Like To Join Liverpool
6/1/2005 11:32:00 AM

Valencia playmaker Pablo Aimar says he’d like to join former Ches coach Rafa Benitez at Liverpool.
"Benitez is an excellent coach who knows me well and Liverpool would be an ideal place to go if I can’t sort out my future here," said the Argentine.

"English football is the best in Europe next to Spain and I do not think I’d have a problem adapting to the Premiership."

Aimar has endured a tough season through injury and a lack of playing time.

goal.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts