Registered
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is obvious that his days with Valencia are numbered
he can t see eye to eye with Rainieri , and he has spoken
to the spanish media yesterday that he wants to leave Mestalla
as soon as this January. He stated that a move to Anfiled
will be more than welcome, specially since he has a lot
of faith in Rafa Benitez tactics and the way he manage.

But some insiders think that this is just a smoke screen
and Pablitos desire is a move to Italia.

Being Aimar one of the most creative players in the
world right now, im sure the Valencia s president phone is ringing
more than the 911 in a weekend nite in the Bronx.

Where would you think this geniuos player end.

1. He will stay at Valencia till the end of the season.
2. He will join his old manager at Liverpool.
3. He will stay in Spain, and will become the first piece in the New Madrid Era.
4. He will jump to Italy and follow the tradition of Argys in Inter.
5. Other.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Option 4.

At least that's what I hope for :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Hopefully he will remain in Spain...and Ranieri wil leave instead....

I hope he stays either with Valencia or moves to Madrid.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
Hopefully he will remain in Spain...and Ranieri wil leave instead....

I hope he stays either with Valencia or moves to Madrid.
Why would Madrid want another attacking option, its defending you suck at.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I'd like to see him on my Sky all the time so I hope he goes to Liverpool (who said I was selfish?!). Plus a midfield triangle of Gerrard, Alonso and Aimar with maybe Garcia and Kewell in attacking wing positions could be amazing. As could the same thing with him playing off Morientes and Baros.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
I'd like to see him on my Sky all the time so I hope he goes to Liverpool (who said I was selfish?!). Plus a midfield triangle of Gerrard, Alonso and Aimar with maybe Garcia and Kewell in attacking wing positions could be amazing. As could the same thing with him playing off Morientes and Baros.
Luis Garcia-Gerrard-Alonso-Kewell
----------Aimair----------------
-----------------Morientes?----

Looks absolutely incredible!

However, I love la liga and I want the best players to remain in Spain. We've already lost the likes of Jose Reyes, Cesc Fabregas and Xabi Alonso to England. We can't afford to lose Pablo Aimar too!

Please stay!

Why can't Ranieri be the one who gets lost? I can't stand the man. :mad:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I'd like to see him at the Arsenal playing just behind Henry, but i'll take him coming to EPL as second choice so that i get to watch him as much as possible.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
I´d love to see him at RM, he is young and the type of player they need right now. But it will never happen, would be nice to see him playing with Ronaldo.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Liternit said:
I´d love to see him at RM, he is young and the type of player they need right now. But it will never happen, would be nice to see him playing with Ronaldo.
I can really see Zidane liking that

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Interista said:
I can really see Zidane liking that
what Zidane thinks shouldn't be a consideration seeing his form of late, perhaps he can move back to Beckham's position anyway, RM certainly wouldn't miss out on any ballwinning that Beckham gives them would they ?

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Liternit said:
Does Aimar has a Spanish passport? With the Robinho transfer looming, the last thing RM needs is another non-EU player, not to mention another attacking player.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
he would probably take over Zidane, as I don´t see him playing another season for RM. While Robinho would be best suited to take the spot of Raul, as a second striker, but that will never happen.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Liternit said:
he would probably take over Zidane, as I don´t see him playing another season for RM. While Robinho would be best suited to take the spot of Raul, as a second striker, but that will never happen.
I thought Robinho was coming in at LM. If hes coming in upfront whats the point of bringing him in, they already have enough players up there.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Liternit said:
Is that why he signed a contract to 2008?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Raul is still only 27 years old, he won't leave Real Madrid for another five years at least.

Robinho is virtually a Real Madrid player, but we need to get rid of Beckham in order to make room for Aimar.

Zidane is contracted until 2008, so I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon unless he continues to have this terrible dip in form.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
Raul is still only 27 years old, he won't leave Real Madrid for another five years at least.
If he is gonna continue to play like he has over the last season, its about time for him to leave now.

El Fenómeno. said:
Robinho is virtually a Real Madrid player, but we need to get rid of Beckham in order to make room for Aimar.
Risk the loss of money making? :eekani: Never.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts