Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently he's unhappy at Valencia after failing out with Ranieri and wants to leave the club. What do you folks think? If Aimar is available we should snap him up. A quick thinking player, pacy, fancy footwork and 360 degree field vision. Though he may be a little frail for the tough defending in Serie A.

Given that Ronaldinho is an unrealistic target for at least the next 2 years, Pablito would be a perfect replacement for Rui "The Lateral Pass" Costa, and Kaka can be pushed forward as a support striker.

The Holy Trinity: Sheva + Kaka + Aimar :excited: :drool:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interista said:
You have already got Rui, why would you want Pablo as well.
Rui Costa is 32 (33 next year), not the player he was at Fiorentina, lacks killer instinct (it took him 854245658 games before he scored his 1st Serie A goal for Milan), and will be Benfica bound. We need a replacement for him.

In short: We want Pablito cause Milan only want the best! :stuckup:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
ilgenio said:
Rui Costa is 32 (33 next year), not the player he was at Fiorentina, lacks killer instinct (it took him 854245658 games before he scored his 1st Serie A goal for Milan), and will be Benfica bound. We need a replacement for him.

In short: We want Pablito cause Milan only want the best! :stuckup:
Explain why you got Inzaghi then?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
As much as I want to see Aimar at Milan, I don't think the management is going to go for him.

If he is coming to Serie A, then it probably is to Inter or Juve. We are the least probable.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
I think Milan only a need a backup to kaka. Especially when you sign Crespo and Gilardino long term. Rui will leave also in the summer I feel and a back up to Kaka is necessary but that man is not Aimar. Who is even better than Kaka :D

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
JKris said:

'nuff said
Fair to say Pippo played a large role in winning that cup that year. So we definately got our money worth.

GRAZIE PIPPO!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
If Aimar leaves Valencia...he will probably go to Liverpool. He has a lot reasons to chose them, especially for his ex coach Benitez

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
JKris said:

'nuff said
:stuckup: :thmbup: :stuckup:

On topic: I have not made up my mind on Aimar one way or the other. I will trust members judgement. :stuckup:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tifo AC said:
If Aimar leaves Valencia...he will probably go to Liverpool. He has a lot reasons to chose them, especially for his ex coach Benitez
Many reports are quoting that Liverpool is his most likely destination, but he doesn't have an exactly good relationship with Benitez, a hijack is still possible :hopefull:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Interista said:
How can you be so cruel, oh thats right your Milansti.
If you don't want a answer, don't ask the question.

Diavolo said:
:stuckup: :thmbup: :stuckup:

On topic: I have not made up my mind on Aimar one way or the other. I will trust members judgement. :stuckup:
In that case I say go for him, but I am pretty certain we will not and then this isn't as much of a topic. As a playmaker he is better than Kaka, as a goalscorer he is not.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
JKris said:
If you don't want a answer, don't ask the question.

In that case I say go for him, but I am pretty certain we will not and then this isn't as much of a topic. As a playmaker he is better than Kaka, as a goalscorer he is not.
:shades:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
kaka and aimar resemble position player as attacking midfielder behind two striker...altough kaka has more offensive character
rui go to bench since kaka start shine for milan...buy aimar will be wasteful
milan would better find sheva"s partner

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I would love to see Pablito join us as I have always been a keen admirer of his. He is the type of player that would be ideal for a Pippo or Sheva with the type of passes that he has in his hat, it's incredible. I think he would suit well our ball possession style of midfield and play. He'd be a very wise replacement for Rui Costa.

In :devil: Zio Fester :devil: We Trust!:stuckup::devil:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Aimar is a true playmaker and we can benefit a lot from his exploits if we intend to play Kaka as a forward. Aimar cannot be bought to be sat on the bench.

With heavy rumours of Milan purchasing Gilardino and Crespo it looks highly unlikely that we will go for Aimar or another offensive player.

Although Crespo will be bought to fill in Pippo's shoes and Gilardino will come as a starter.

We need a number 10 and Kaka is not that.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
well Inzaghi did get Mila to the CL finals....he was scoring tons of goals...there best player in the CL without a doubt. Same for Crespo for Inter, too bad he got hurt.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts