Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
what is the video? A highlights show of Prso and Suker?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the video shows some comparisions between the two players.
I made the video by (windows movie maker program) just for fun.

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
tried to download, but it took ages going at 2kbps

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Hi Ero, welcome to the forum. Just a suggestion, we have a poster named Satnik that has the same avatar as you so you may want to change that up. You know, so there isn't any confusion.

Nemer, I start downloading that now as I'm I'm going to sleep. Hopefully in the moring it will be finished.:)

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
he copied me !!!

I like my avatar, if you can think of a better one, please post it and I'll put it up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it is better to download a winrar file. so, I will put another link tonight for the winrar file that contines the clip.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
NeMeR, it took about 2.5 hours but I downloaded the file. It's really good but one piece of constructive criticism: less replays and a greater variety of clips would have made it excellent. The Prosinecki clips were awesome. :thumbsup:

BTW - Suker definitely wins. :happy:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks you baraba, but I want to tell you that the problem is that I dont have many goals in my PC so I made many replays.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Didn't get a chance to download it. I can't it would take ages.

But NeMer, well done, and good thinking.

It's a good question, and I wish I could have watched the clips to make a fairer judgment. Prso is perhaps the better all-round footballer and I'll never take anything away from him, but for what Suker provided up front scoring the amound and types of goals he did. There can only be one 9.

Cheersch

ps. baraba, it's amazing what Robi used to do eh? Unreal. All of them actually...unreal that team.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
How about Srna vs. Stanic or Boban vs. Niko (yeah right ;) )

I have many goals from past and present and would gladly give them to you to make more of these. Zono also provided many great goals in the other thread.

The vatreni were awesome from top to bottom. If Boka stayed healthy, and clicked with Suki, I believe our team would have been unstoppable. But 3rd place is still a great achievement. And if the refs didn't screw us against Germany in euro96 we could have won that tournament as well.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
nemer, try uploading the files to yousendit.com it's much faster although it expires in like a week. does anybody have any igor cvitanovic clips or some jarni, vlaovic?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I cannot upload the file to yousendit.com bcause this web is not allowed in my university's network.

about the Srna X Stanic, and Boban X Niko.... I dont have enough videos for them I have only some Boban's goals and Srna's fouls.

in the future I will try to do one video clip about Boban. And after the world cup I will make one about the team in the world cup.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
NeMeR,

Well done!! You have my vote for an Oscar. Not sure what category but hopefully we'll see your acceptance speech next February thanking all the posters on this site for the inspiration.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thankyou very much for the compilation, nemer. I especially liked the little insert with Prosinecki. Does anybody have anymore videos of Prosinecki, or other 98 players for that matter?

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
radman said:
NeMeR,

Well done!! You have my vote for an Oscar. Not sure what category but hopefully we'll see your acceptance speech next February thanking all the posters on this site for the inspiration.
make sure you mention Satnik :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts