Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are all coming to Athens tomorrow...
About Saric of Croatia Zagreb could anyone tell me his exact position?
In greek newspapers it is announced that we took him to cover a defending position , I thought he is a midfielder and in UEFA.com they have him with his teams forwards.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I think he can play at the left as defender and midfielder.Panathinaikos will probably play him at left back and move the Peruvian Percy Olivarez at left midfield,a position where they struggled last year by playing a forward (Polish Igor Sibniewski)

Great moves by Panathinaikos.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Saric is actually a midfielder. Maybe Pana wants to play him as a defender, who knows, it could work out. I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Sousa should be a good addition, he's still a good player.

ps Vlaovic sucks ass!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Panathinaikos are set to seal the signing of Portuguese midfielder Paulo Sousa on a Bosman Ruling free transfer.

Sousa arrives at the Pana from Internazionale via Parma, where he played on loan last season, and is delighted at the prospect of playing at the Spiros Louis.

"I am happy to be here," Sousa said. "I will work hard to make Panathinaikos successful."

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
They were all presented today...Sousa was not a free move,Panathinaikos payed for him at inter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts