Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex to leave Palmeiras?
César Sampaio sold, says Radio

Palmeiras midfielder César Sampaio, currently playing for the national squad, has been sold to Deportivo La Coruña of Spain according to Brazilian radio news. The club have made no official comment, but it seems as if the player will move to Spain immediately and team up with fellow Brazilians Flávio Conceição, Mauro Silva, Donato and Djalminha.

Alex to leave p :(

Midfielder Alex, undisputed star of Palmeiras, confirmed that he could be playing his last game for the club today - as his contract expires at the end of the month and no-one from the club has approached him about renewing it. "I'm one of the least paid in the team, I've received the same amount for the last three years. The directors haven't recognised me until now, it shouldn't be less than a week before I leave here that they acknowledge my work", he said.

The player's contract is owned by Italian corporation Parmalat, who decided to sell him to Parma, of Italy, two weeks ago. He will only be able to stay with Palmeiras if the club buy his contract, but until now there have been no signs of this happening. Parmalat have recently sold Roque Júnior to Milan, and are on the verge of selling Palmeiras striker Euller to either Nagoya Grampus of Japan or PSV of Holland.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your favourite striker Euller to PSV or Japan (a joke, way too soon). What about PAOK :)

CESF
CESC

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
And it looks set that the PArmalat days in Palmieras are over, as everyone in Brazil were saying at the start of hte year!
The bribed many referees, and bought many games....the Parmalt scheme will come to a happy end, speacilly with the loss in the LIbertadores:)
QUEM TE BOCA VAI A TOKIO!!:)
Who has BOCA, goes to TOKIO!:)

By the way the Toyota cup might be played here in Miami!!:)hope so!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts