Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NemzetiSport says, qutoing Phil Brown, that Halmosi has already his medical Tuesday or so, and will sign after that!

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
I can't be bothered to split the thread. So how about this one renamed for Halmosi and start another for 'The Timarnator'?. Your decision is final :D

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Hull close in on Halmosi signing

Hull City manager Phil Brown says the club are close to completing the signing of Plymouth winger Peter Halmosi, reports BBC Radio Humberside.

Brown said the 28-year-old Hungarian international will undergo a medical on Tuesday and expects a deal to be completed in the next 48 hours.

Halmosi joined Plymouth on-loan from Debrecen before signing permanently for £400,000 at the start of last season.

He has scored 13 goals in 68 appearances for the Pilgrims.

Source: BBC Sport

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huh, I am glad there is a serious source too. I would say opening a new thread about Halmosi is the thing, because in this one, we really had all Magyargyle: some Buzz, some Márk, Terminator, Sándor... But make it a poll, if you want.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not bad signings IMHO.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The keeper is the not-good-enough? On a free, for the reserves, it's okay. Btw, where is the new thread?

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
The keeper is the not-good-enough? On a free, for the reserves, it's okay. Btw, where is the new thread?
No, the keeper is the decent back-up, as in 19 EPL starts for Foolham.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts

Useless fact...Tony Warner's nickname is Tony Bonus :) because for years he sat on the bench at Liverpool never played a single game but always collected the win bonus :D

Oh and you already made the new thread :)

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
this is so great! i don't know why not too many ppl seemed excited, this is huge! I can't believe it, we will have a player in the EPL (who might even be a starter) and be a sub for our NT... damn who ever would have thought it? things r lookin good for us :D

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
this is so great! i don't know why not too many ppl seemed excited
Maybe because Phil Brown is taking managerial advice from Steve McClaren? :D

Seriously I guess the reason people aren't so excited is because Hull City are not in a strong position to stay up. Despite having Dean Windarse.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am excited! And now having the Hullmosi thread under my name, even more.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
So I was watching M1 and they reported that Halmosi is the most expensive Hungarian footballer.

I remember B that you wrote something about an article saying he could become the most expensive Hungarian footballer. Can you remember that? Do you have a link? I tried searching for it but can't find anything.

1 - 20 of 228 Posts