Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only know of this guy because of Football Manager (Tallest outfield player in the game!)

Anyway, I was wondering if he was actually any good in reality?

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Not really.

He's better than me, but not good enough for the top league imo. His average rating this season is a 4/10 in the biggest paper in the country. He's gotten to play from start once for Fredrikstad. I'm sure he'd be fairly average in the first division or something like that.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think he is quite good. Considering how tall he is, his skill on tha ball is impressive. On the other hand, his heading and strength can improve. If you include the norwegian league on FM, you will find striker Tor Hogne Aarøy taller, at 204 cm. He is doing very well in the first division right now, but has lacked the ability to dominate the premier division earlier seasons.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers. I think he'll get better with experience to be honest- Pace isn't a huge part of the game for a man that size, so as he gets more tactically aware and confident, he'll get better. He's still only 21 right?

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
A bit late here, but I second the scepticism. He's not good at all. :pp

(Was unfortunately part of a tragical accident last season. He collided with his team mate Dagfinn Enerly, Enerly broke his neck and is now paralyzed. :( )

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
He had an ok season last year when Drillo was the coach. Not a suprise of course considering the way he likes his teams to play. But Hoas is a player with ok technique considering his size.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts