Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Spanish club Real Oviedo have opened talks to sign striker Ivan Zamorano from Inter.

Internazionale president Massimo Moratti is in talks over a possible transfer for the Chilean star writes Rafael Salido.

The new Oviedo manager, Yugoslavian Radomir Antic, now back with the side he coached some years ago, is building the team he wants. After Dely Valdes surprisingly signed for Malaga, president Prieto wanted to buy an experienced goalscorer and Zamorano, who had already played for Antic at Real Madrid, is exactly the kind of player the manager wants.

Zamorano has not been very happy since he got to Italy from Spain and has never won a regular spot in the starting line up because Ronaldo, Recoba or Vieri were ahead of him. Now Inter's interest in Salas and Zamorano's wish to play first team football may be decisive in Oviedo's attempts to sign the Chile captain.

However, Antic is not obsessed with the striker and has so far signed two promising Yugoslavian players: Djorje Tomic from Partizan and international under-21 defender Milan Martinovic, after Red Star agreed yesterday to a £1 million transfer fee."

I don´t see this transfer to go through.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I don't know if he'll go to Oviedo,but I think Bam Bam would leave!As I think the Salas bid would go through for 90% sure,Inter will offload a striker,this will no doubt be Bam Bam,real sad!

Forza Ivan "Bam Bam" Zamorano!!!!!
Forza Inter!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts