Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still don't get it, Lazio is closed to sign Overmars but Lazio is still trying to sign Figo. On the other hand, we've got Conceicao in that position.

I'd rather keep Conceicao in our team, do you guys remembered his 2 goals against Inter at San Siro, two seasons ago?

But if Parma wants him, we should find a good replacement for him, and i'm thinking of Figo instead of Overmars.

Nedved - Veron - Baronio :D - Figo :)

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
I'd love to see Figo here aswell, on the other hand, Over-Mars ;) is not a bad choise either. But he has his days when he plays very bad (against Galatasaray).
There are rumours Salas+Almeyda+Conceicao for Crespo ??!
Those three players for Crepo ?!
I mean NO WAY ! Not these three !

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
CONCEICAO!!!!
definately the best right winger:D
And definately the coolest hair:cool:
WHAT MORE DO U WANT?
FORZALAZIO!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
how can you even compare Overmars to Figo? Overmars is a great player but not in Figo's class.

D

·
0 Posts
Overmars is faster than Figo and uses his speed more, when Figo uses his tremendous dribbling skills and inside passes, ususually to great effect. :D

I read today that Sergio Conceicao is to be added to some sort of package to buy Parma's Hernan Crespo. Cragnotti should reconsider this, didn't he see Portugal vs Germany?
:confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Lazio have agreed to Parma?s staggering 65-million dollar evaluation of Hernan Crespo and have launched a full-out assault to snatch the Argentinean striker, Italian media reported Friday.

The deal, which would set a new world transfer record, involves the sale of Argentinean midfielder Matias Almeyda and Chilean striker Marcelo Salas of Chile to Parma.

Lazio, however, would also have to add Portuguese winger Sergio Conceicao - author of a hat-trick in Portugal's 3-0 hammering of Germany at Euro 2000 - or a large sum of money to meet Parma?s demands.

"Crespo? It's a done deal," said Elisabetta Cragnotti, Lazio's managing director and daughter of club owner Sergio Cragnotti.

Lazio turned their attention towards Crespo after failing to snatch Christian Vieri, the Italian striker who Lazio sold to Inter Milan last summer for 50 million dollars.

Crespo, 24, joined Parma four years ago and scored 61 goals in116 Serie A games.

"To play for a great team like Italian champions Lazio is a great honour and pleasure," said Crespo, who is currently in Argentina. "I am particularly happy that the blue-and-white club has had to fork out so much money for my services," he said.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I dont se what is so great about Concecaio.
HE IW NOT SUCH A OOD PLAYER. I OULD CERTAINY CHOOSE oVERMARS.

fIGO is great. He is someone every team needs in a team.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Difference between Figo and Overmars
Figo costs $60mil
Conceicao costs $18mil
Why buy Overmars?
He has no experience in Italy and anyway if we are to sell Conceicao just use Stankovic
If its not broken don't fix it!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Difference between Figo and Overmars
Figo costs $60mil
Conceicao costs $18mil
Why buy Overmars?
He has no experience in Italy and anyway if we are to sell Conceicao just use Stankovic
If its not broken don't fix it!!

also forget the Crespo deal..........It suX As*
and so does the Vieri one
and the Inzaghi one

FORZALAZIO!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Please, don't mention Pippo in Lazio forum, it makes mi sick !

Who told that rumour anyway ??!
That guy was liing :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts