Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overmars is a very uninteresting player, I don't think concecaio should be traded for him, he is one of the best ball crossers I have seen in a long time. Keep the team that won the scudetto, that's what I say.
Ciao tutti!

------------------
Heard the latest?
SS Lazio is the greatest!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I totally agree with you.
Now that we have a winning team we shouldn't destroy it with selling players but it's good if Lazio can buy a few so the team will only be stronger instead for weaker.

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
no one should be sold and no one should definitely go to arsenal.
im only happy if overmars signs for lazio
cause i hate arsenal and wish they lose as many as possible.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
www.teamtalkworld.com
Overmars Lazio deal twist ««
Arsenal are reportedly ready to sell Marc Overmars to Lazio if they meet a £16.5m fee and give them Juan Sebastien Veron in return.
The reports claim that Arsenal are essentially unwilling to release Overmars but are tempted by the possible size of what would be a new club record fee.
It is even suggested that Arsenal will try to tempt Veron into a move to London but this would seem to be extremely unlikely.
Arsenal have not made any comment on the matter as yet but it is concerning that the club have not denied the essence of the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ofcourse we need to make some changes!
THis year we didn´t have the best them in Serie A! Both Juve and Inter had better squad!
Next year they will be even better so we need to refrech the team!

Overmars sucks! He costs maby 25 mil $- and that´s too much. There are many better players for that money!

But i also aagrre with Nasty Nick- i also hate Arsenal and hope they loose many players. But not to Lazio!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts