Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone like to translate this?

Il Parma pensa a Bierhoff e Overmars

Il Parma non si ferma alla trattativa legata a Hernan Crespo. Nelle ultime ore, infatti, è emersa un’indiscrezione di mercato davvero clamorosa. Il sodalizio ducale avrebbe due obiettivi molto prestigiosi che potrebbero davvero cambiare il volto offensivo della squadra: Oliver Bierhoff e Marc Overmars. Il centravanti rossonero sarebbe stato identificato come il giocatore ideale per il posto al centro dell’attacco, dopo il rifiuto di Marcelo Salas. Il Milan però difficilmente vorrà privarsene e, in caso di trattativa, appare scontata la richiesta da parte del sodalizio di via Turati di inserire nella trattativa il difensore francese Lilian Thuram.
Ben diverso il discorso legato a Marc Overmars. L’olandese dell’Arsenal già da tempo aveva espresso il desiderio di provare una nuova esperienza professionale. Dopo l’addio di Van Gaal dal Barcellona, che era il gran favorito per assicurarselo, il Parma potrebbe davvero cercare di acquisire uno dei laterali più forti del mondo.

My guess is that it means something like this... Parma want to change their offense by signing Overmars and Bierhoff. Milan want to include Thuram into the negotiations. Overmars want a new challenge and since Van Gaal quit Barcelona Parma could try to sign one of the fastest players in the world.

I don't know what to think about this. Maybe they will be a good team, maybe not. But with Overmars and Bierhoff in the team we must attack on the flanks. I would really like to see a 4-4-2 if we get these two.

___________Bierhoff____Amoroso____________
_Overmars__________________________Fuser__
____________Almeyda___Boghossian__________
_Vanoli___________________________Sartor__
___________Cannavaro___Thuram_____________
__________________Buffon__________________

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Not enough creativity in central midfield.Micoud must be in there.

But all these are rumors...we wont give Thuram to Milan and we wont get Overmars.And also I really hope we wont get Bierhoff.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Willem, what do you mean by "forget this?". It would have made sense if you had written "forget this!" :)

Then I have GREAT news. Bierhoff will NOT agree on a transfer to Parma. He want to go to a London club or back to Germany if he can't stay in AC.

Our interest in Overmars is serious, although Conceicao remain first priority for the wing. I guess Jörgensen was priority 2 before but since Udinese refuses to sell Giannichedda, Fiore or Jörgensen the deal is impossible. (What a midfield they have BTW.)

What more? Well, now Lazio want to use Angel as part of the Crespo deal but yesterday it was reported that Parma had already signed and was going to play for Napoli. I have absolutely no clue on what's going on. Let's just wait and see. At least Bierhoff look very unlikely... :)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
mmmmmmm... Yess Verdi i also read CALCIOMERCATO news;)

About the ? behind forget this, i didn't ment to put it there but when i noticed i already pushed SUBMIT REPLAY:mad:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I read la Gazzetta nowadays... :) Through babelfish but still. It takes some brains to interprete it but so far so good... :) Calciomercato news doesn't hold much details and I think you get a clearer picture through la Gazzetta.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts