Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts about the season now that it has ended? Who were the best players? Who were the surprises? Etc. . .

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was not really a surprise to me that Man Utd won the title again, but with such a big lead I didn't expect.

·
THE
14,123 Posts
Kevin Phillips and Wimbledon. And Bekcs haircut, I mean, I didn't think that he has guts to do this. :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I might have hated Mr Beckham but I think that credit should be given to the guy (honestly). He is under pressure 24 hours a day and copes with it well. I mean look what happened to Gazza.
He loves his wife and his kid dearly and I for one think that it is time to get off his back and realize that he is a person.

Best players - Dyer, Hyypia, Gerrad, Shearer, Hutchinson, Phillips, Giggs, Henry.

Surprise of the season - Bradford staying up, Cole's 2 wonder goals, the emergence of Gerrad and form of H&H at the back for the pool, the goal scoring ability of Phillips.

Memory of the season - MR D-I Canio's brilliant goal against the Dons and Bergers free kick versus Man U.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Suprises; Stan the man with Leichester, until he broke his leg. Sunderland, one year out of Division one. City coming up 2 years after being relgated to Division 2. Wimbeldon, 1 point out of the last 19, too much talent on that team for that poor showing.
Best Player: DiCannio hands down, Henry would be second.
Liverpool and Arsenal blew alot of points that they shouldn't have to make the race alittle more competitive. Leeds ran out of gas towards the end. They need to add more depth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts