Xtratime Community banner

13341 - 13351 of 13351 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
IMO that’s not a foul, either inside our outside.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Listening to Conte outburst and ranting against the Inter management yesterday makes you wonder why some of us think he would join Milan. Some of his statements are outright childish, and even insulting to the players.

"we have no quality"

"these players haven't won anything"

"who do I call? Is it Barella of Cagliari or the Sensi we got from Sassuolo"?

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Conte is an asshole and a sore loser. He is an incredibly good manager too, unfortunately. I agree he seems a bad fit given his constant outbursts over squad depth and quality, but he is also a manager who is an expert in rebuilding. His Juve was already a machine with Matri piloting their attack.

Doesn’t seem like someone who can stay for long at a job though.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
True. But I doubt someone like Conte can be good for rebuilding. He doesn't have the patience. He won't stick around for a team to be built. His motto is "give me a team NOW!". Unless if by rebuilding you mean buying him the players he wants/demands when he asks

And how petty is referring to your players as "Barella of Cagliari and Sensi of Sassuolo?". Two of the most important players in the team who have given you the best so far, for that matter.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
The things is though, he will improve the team and the players at his disposal. I don't think it is as much that he needs the players, but that he wants them to the point of willing to throw tantrums and send everything to hell about it, and really willing to go into damaging and disrespectful public outbursts about anything really.

Exactly like that thing about Sensi, wtf is that? So ridiculous.

A bit like Mourinho (or at least Mourinho in his prime) -- he will do better than most coaches 99% of the time with the team he's given. But he is willing to bitch all day every day about the squad, about anything else and make the whole situation negative, and just cannot make a work relation last more than a couple or years or so.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
What the heck is happening in Napoli?
The president calling for retreat while the players going against it with backing from Carlo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Italian teams are really finding it tough in Europe. It's a shame. Being beaten by German, Scottish, English, Turkish, Russian teams.

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
Inter though.. I am jealous. Because their team wasn't great last season but Conte changed everything. Could have easily been us. Had a chance perhaps with Allegri or Mourinho to do the same but nope, we went with Pioli.
You thought you could sign Allegri or Mourinho?

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Was watching Sampdoria vs Jube, seeing how Dybala playing on the right side....

And then looking at our Messi. It’s an insult who think that he is our savior for this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13341 - 13351 of 13351 Posts