Xtratime Community banner

13181 - 13200 of 13353 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Roma beating Inter 1-0 so far --- worst possible result for us.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
I want to, but I honestly can't.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
It will be crazy if we make it to CL. We've won a bunch of games that could have so easily gone the other way (what I kept calling "lucky" during our good run), and so far results from direct rivals have been favorable to us in ways I don't ever remember seeing before.

We still have tough games ahead, and so do the others, but the way all teams involved have been performing, it's just impossible to predict who will get it. They may well all lose every game or win every game from here until the end of the season.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
aaaand of course Atalanta beat Napoli away... We're tied in points now, ahead on head to head.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Conte close to joining Inter, according to reports. Would be terrible news for us! 8 years of Juve dominance replaced by a competitive Inter (I have no doubts that he would make sure of that). Great period to be a Milan supporter!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Them losing against Roma might turn out to be a good thing for us. I mean I don't think they would want to lose two games on the bounce, away and then at home at the Scudetto party match. That's my feeling anyway. Yes they've got nothing to play for, but it won't be a good thing to keep losing. How many games have they lost so far?

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Scudetto
23,377 Posts
I know where you're coming from but don't think they give a damn. Add that all the turmoil relating to Allegri and the job there..

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
In Empoli we trust, next week!

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
I can predict what Allegri is telling the squad right now.....

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
If you paint juve with red and black you'd think it's Gattuso's Milan playing!

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
1 point to double the agony next week!

13181 - 13200 of 13353 Posts