Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION TO THE JUNKET MEMBERS!

I'm fully prepared to be #1 on every body's sh!tlist, but I am out for Sunday. Long story short (for now), sh!t is hitting the fan left and right here at work, today's been my first real day back in the office and I've got to work the weekend if I have a chance in hell of salvaging a very, very grave situation: one that has my professional well-being intimately tied to it (read: I've got the next 3 or 4 days tops to pull a rabbit out of my @ss or I'm a dead man walking). I've got a one-year old at home, one more on the way, and now is not the time to start looking for a new job.

I can't convey how pissed I am at bagging; even more so after I actually got to talk to the Pila live on the phone just last night to confirm that I was coming down on Sunday AM. I could practically taste the Sagres on my lips as he gave me the run-down on the Portugal-Brasil game. I drove into work letting myself get pumped about Sunday, got to the office and down the toilet things went.

I'm heading back into a meeting & logging off. P - I'm going to try and call you/talk to you live, but I wanted to leave a general message here in case I don't get you.

I hope you guys accept my formal apology. I'm more dissapointed than you know. I fully expect several months of smack (at best) as a result. Wish me luck (please) - I need it.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Good luck, Razor!

All the best for you.

Now Pila is gonna freak. ;)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Razor, I'll be praying for you tonight. That really s*cks. Hope you can get those mofo's to carry their weight so everyone can get through this sh*tty time at work.

It'll take a lot of work I take it. But I know you're an intelligent dude just by reading your posts every week so I have a sneaky feeling that you'll get through this.

If not, I'll report with plan B Monday morning.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Razor said:
ATTENTION TO THE JUNKET MEMBERS!

I'm fully prepared to be #1 on every body's sh!tlist, but I am out for Sunday. Long story short (for now), sh!t is hitting the fan left and right here at work, today's been my first real day back in the office and I've got to work the weekend if I have a chance in hell of salvaging a very, very grave situation: one that has my professional well-being intimately tied to it (read: I've got the next 3 or 4 days tops to pull a rabbit out of my @ss or I'm a dead man walking). I've got a one-year old at home, one more on the way, and now is not the time to start looking for a new job.

I can't convey how pissed I am at bagging; even more so after I actually got to talk to the Pila live on the phone just last night to confirm that I was coming down on Sunday AM. I could practically taste the Sagres on my lips as he gave me the run-down on the Portugal-Brasil game. I drove into work letting myself get pumped about Sunday, got to the office and down the toilet things went.

I'm heading back into a meeting & logging off. P - I'm going to try and call you/talk to you live, but I wanted to leave a general message here in case I don't get you.

I hope you guys accept my formal apology. I'm more dissapointed than you know. I fully expect several months of smack (at best) as a result. Wish me luck (please) - I need it.
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. So take care of business - man's gotta first and foremost take care of making sure he can put food on the table. they'll be other opportunities to get together. Besides, it'll be punishment enough when your forced to see the pics of us having a Super Bock with that all familiar drunken stupor on our faces.;)

However, you're no ttoally off the hook. For baggin after tellin us you were coming, ye gotta post for a week as "Baia's Speedos".:D

Good luck pulling that bunny otta yer ass - if any one can do it, you can!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts