Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, havn't been around so much this season, still been folowing the forum though, would never leave the team just cause we droped a devision:)

but um... various new arivals and stuff have left the team feeling a bit distant to me, i'm not sure who our best 11 are or anything like that, could someone give a bit of a run down on the guys we got in january? i've heard of d'agostino (wasn't he tipped to be a great player a few years back?) but other than that 'm completely lost...

cheers:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
You heard of Gaetano d'Agostino,he was tipped to be a star but what we got is Antonio D'agostino,30 years old,can play as CM or right back.He was brought mostly as back-up for Zenoni.In this deal,we also got Alessio Manzoni,21 years old promising midfielder(Cigarini type),he could have some potential but we will see.I have highest hopes in Vantaggiato whom we got from Rimini along with Lunardini(also CM but plays best as DM,seems to be a good squad player).Vantaggiato was the best serie b scorer with 13 goals and plays as forward.He was very close to Atalanta but negotiations failed and we got him.He could be a real gem of the player for us.By the way,we also signed a back up goalie Ginestra from Ternana.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

so with the exception of vantaggiato it's mosty squad players then... was there much need for so many mid fielders with mariga already being underused? guess the coach knows better than me, glad to see castellini stay, as well as morrone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts