Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07/10/2000. Reports this morning suggest that Serie A giants Inter Milan have made an record breaking bid of ?1m for Manchester United's Paul Scholes.

It's said that the bid was presented to the Old Trafford board last week and would be a record for a British based player and would equal the current world record, also paid by Inter for Christian Vieri.

A conflict of interest could blow up at the Premiership Champions with boss Sir Alex Ferguson not wanting to lose one of his most flexible and exciting players, whilst the board will been licking their lips at the price mentioned and will know that at as business, they could not afford to turn the cash down.

The board have a responsibility to their shareholders and are said to be stunned that Inter are offering such an amazing fee. Ferguson however has a responsibility to the fans of the club and would refuse the money and the transfer point blank.

Scholes scored for England against Portugal in Euro 2000 and is the only player to have scored a hat trick and been sent off for his country, although we should add that it didn`t occur in the same game!

Inter are said to be offering Scholes a package that would double his wages instantly, however Ferguson knows that finding a player to replace Scholes would be bordering on the impossible.

We revealed yesterday that United were interested in signing Laurent Blanc from Inter. We reckon that a straight swop would be out of the question though!

What the hell is that?!!!!!Moratti gone crazy once again!!!Why the hell we need Paul Scholes?!!!We have Seeforf,Pirlo and Chino!!!Does Scholes deserves that amount of transfer fee?!!!Why not bid Thuram instead?!!Maybe he has too much money and don't really know how to spend!!!Why don't he offer me 31M pounds to clean his shoes?!!!Damn him!!

Forza Inter!!!
We don't need Paul Scholes!!!

·
Registered
15,594 Posts
HAHAHAHA, LISTEN UP EVERYONE ,

This story was from "The Mirror" newspaper which of course is English. This tabloid piece of sh** routinely creates stories like this every *****ing day of the week
THEY ARE LIES. INTER HAVE NOT BID £31M FOR PAUL SCHOLES.

I wouldn't even wipe my a** with that publication. So everyone calm down, Moratti is indeed insane, but he hasn't lost the plot completely.

And the Blanc thing? Utter B.S

Now a list of the players linked to Man U by the English press in the last couple of years. (Here's a little game you can play at home. It's called "spot the one's who have joined United".)

Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Veron, Thuram, Cannavaro, Blanc, Figo, Del Piero, Zidane, Conceicao.

There you go, conclusive proof that the British press is a joke.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Didn't you know that Recoba? And we're also buying Shearer
for 1 zillion pounds. It's true, I read it in a newspaper.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Official news.
Tuesday 11 July

It is believed that in the likelyhood that Alex Ferguson steps down tonight from his position that outgoing Chairman Edwards will step up his bid to bring Maradona to the "Theatre of dreams".
In recent weeks Official News journalists have been tracking Maradona and United's key men in anticipation of such a deal. After travelling to Munich it was reported that some of United's key market men had joined Maradona's ever increasing ontourage of helpers and body guards.
Having told the world's top clubs last month to "GIVE HIM A JOB" it seems Man Utd have taken up the mantle to allow the return to football of arguably the greatest footballer of all time.
We have heard that Maradona's first order of business at Old Trafford will be to bring in man y of Serie A's players who he thinks are technically superior to the square footed thugs from the british isles.
"I want many leaders on my team" he is reported to have said.
Official News is sure that what he meant is that he wants all the captains of the top teams of Serie A meaning the captains.
We await him to begin official bids fo rthe captains. And knowing the lure of Old Trafford for the world's top players expect nothing but Yes yes and more Yesses from all the serie A captains.

Man Utd's projected starting line up for next season is as follows.

.................Toldo
Zanetti....Thuram.....Nesta....Maldini
....Conte........Keane.........Giggs
.................Beckham...........
............Totti and Ronaldo who is scheduled to play on crutches in an amazing twist of events.

How was my attempt on English journalism? i am gonna post this in the Man Utd forum and i guarantee you someone is gonna come here boasting about how great Man utd is.

Hilarious!!!!!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Absolutley slamming!!! I laughed my arse of!!! :) :)

The funniest things with stories of this calibre that the brittish tabloids writes everyday, is that there is never any source given or any interviews. The source is always someone very close to Moriatti, Cragnotti or something like that.
Anyway Tazz, I'm going to the Man U forum now! :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Bring n the contest islander no. 1

islander no. 2 is always willing to compete with you bro.....i think we should all get invloved...we can then post the finished article in all the forums for a good laugh

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Too bad guys,this time is true!Our insane president Moratti admitted it!!!!He is such a genius to bring in a great player such as Paul Scholes,a player that as great as Vieri,if not better!!1I'm sure Moratti is a big fan of Championship Manager!!!

Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
15,594 Posts
Hmmmmmm. Moratti "admitted" the story, once again in the Mirror, one of the worst publications in the UK. Honestly they have fabricated things like this before including "quotes" from Italian sources. You can't take their words seriously.

Note that Man U. OFFICIALLY DENIED that Inter had made any sort of bid.

Anyway Utd. won't sell, we don't want the ginger ****** at Inter, so in the end everyones happy :) :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Its not gonna happen but we all know Moratti likes English style midfielders. He loves Keano and Wise and he even admire Mr. Paul Ince still.

I

·
0 Posts
I think that Scholes is a an above average player. He's not stellar but he is good. I dont know why some of you think english players are so bad. Of course he's not worth da ludicrous price tag, but he is a good player.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts