Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We played one friendly yet as far as I know and we won it 7-0 against some crap team.
Today at 1830 CET we play against Carpenedolo and I will be able to watch it on È TV Emilia :)

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Lucky B*stard :D
I dunno if he still plays for them, but I heard that Carpenedolo had a pretty good midfielder by the name of Nicola Iachemet, maybe it's worth keeping an eye out for him.

Are we involved in any pre-season tournaments this year, like the one last year which involved Zaragoza I think?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
this, apparently, is where we see next years formation...

i think the manager tends to play 4-4-2, though without 2 real strikers i expect someone to be playing off lucarelli

Lucarelli
Reginaldo
Kutuzov - morrone - mariga - leon
castellini - lucarelli - rossi - troest
pavarini​

for me thats our best team, though pisanu, paravicini, budel, zenoni, paci and others would argue... should be interesting to see how we line up anyway

i think we all want to see some of martinez tonight aswell:)

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Troest and Leon cannot play on the wings I think....my line-up would be this one:

Leon - Lucarelli - Reginaldo

Budel - Morrone - Mariga

Castellini - Rossi - Paci - Zenoni

Pavarini​

My only doubts are:

Paci or Lucarelli?
Zenoni????? :(

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My fault, Troest plays as RB :)

Line-up:

Leon - Lucarelli - Reginaldo

Budel - Morrone - Mariga

Castellini - Rossi - Paci - Troest

Pavarini​

My line-up, just Troest instead of Zenoni...

BTW they just said we are interested in Del Vecchio (Samp) and Barone (Torino). Del Vecchio would be amazing, I dont wanna see Barone though.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Parma are falling on hard times.... hear this!!! My mate played in a friendly last wednesday against parma. Valtarese - Parma. He asked Pisanu for his shirt during the game and Pisanu told him that they weren't allowed to give the shirts away to opposition, cos they have to use them again!! How sad

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nothing strange on this IMO.
During the season it might be different but I think its a waste of money anyway if you always use a new shirt....
I think during the pre-season camp they just dont want to waste the shirts, I understand that.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Don't worry too much about that, Arsenal got in trouble a few years back because they ran out of kits due to the players giving them away after every match. So for the last few games of the season, they had to wash and wear the same shirt over and over again.

Still cheap though :D

What was the score with your mate's team?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts