Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything happen with our players in the world cup...someone scores someone injured and anything like that we will post it here....:)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Christinival play good on the pitch:D
leboef was sucks and i think that Chris will be in the nest game against Uruguay

·
Registered
33 Posts
i hope all our players play well so then theyre values will go up and we ca nsell them for more cash.
Also as everyones eyes are on the Wc isn't now the perfect time to steal Riquelme from Boca.

RIQUELME!!!!!

Oh and did anyone see his nutmeg where he backheeled it thru the defenders's legs and spun off him?

ACE

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
puyol and luis enrique did it very well today the 1st spanish goal it was a make by le21, puyol didn't allow tpo pass any slovian by his side

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Puyol was great and LE21 too....
but iam surprise that camatcho didn't enter neither mendieta nor Xavi....

G

·
Particularly at the beginning of the match Poyol was fantstic making some great interception, he basically kept it up for most of the game. Luis Enrique was pretty lively also...he basically created the first goal, Raul just slotted it in.

Off the subject of Barca players that pass by De Pedro was a beauty, that was a nice goal by Valeron.The penalty at the end shouldnt have been though...it should have ended 2-1...but thats the way life is...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
rivaldo played ok, not fantastic against turkey...

but his play-acting at the end was a disgrace.... :(

i'm glad that barca didnt buy ronaldinho he was quite bad, and gave away the ball a lot, his substitution for denilson was excellent, denilson showed much more quailty and set-up a myriad of chances...

ronaldo's goal was well taken....rivaldo's penalty was cool as usual..... but on the whole the ref was ABSOLUTELY shocking.... he had no clue out there....

game ended 2-1 to brazil...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
For the first time since Holland - Brazil @ WC98 I saw :star: Ronaldo :star: today. After his goal he made some good moves. He's not what he was at Barça, but still a pleasure to watch. The rest of the day I will be wearing my #9 Barça-jersey of Ronaldo to celebrate the return of the best player on the planet.
:star: RONALDO :star:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
im dissapointed in what rivaldo did.

Apart from the poor goalkick Rustu was pretty good. Hed be a good choice for goal IMO.

Ronaldinho was dissapointed after a great display against catalunya. good to see ronaldo scoring again.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rivaldo was just great...he is back from his injury in a good performance..
and about what he did in the end of the match...it is normal, any player in the world will do what rivaldo did....so iam glad to have a player like rivaldo..
and by the way...Turkey Goalkeeper is the best gk in wc...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Rivaldo's acting was a very bad attitude . I first though that he was clearly hit by a Turkish player but the replay showed that he was hit by the ball in his knee while Rivaldo acted as if he was hit by a tank ! Good to see our former great Ronaldo scoring in the world cup . That is really great considering that there were concerns that he might not play again . Bravo Ronaldo .
FORZA BARCA FOREVER .

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Originally said by Dazed'nconfused
Oh and did anyone see his nutmeg where he backheeled it thru the defenders's legs and spun off him?
Even better, I did it the day after, in a school game. I make my friend fell out of balance and got a quite applaus from the crowd.
If any of you want to download the action, I think it's somewhere here in Xtratime. I've tried to search it, but the word "Riquelme" appears in 26 pages :eek:

BTW, hope Rivaldo scores a lot of goals this WC, so his price would be raising :D

G

·
We've got to face the facts with Rivaldos performance here...not only did he put on a terrible display of unfair play when he faked injury and fell to the floor - what a mockery of football that was but he also blundered a whole range of chances by hogging the ball, striking from miles away and missing terribly and holding onto the ball too long and getting it stolen from him. He's good moments in the game were fairly minimal...every one just takes note of them because we are constantly being told by the media how good he is. Denilson and Ronaldo were miles better, and not to mention Juninho...who was running throught the midfield fantastically. Lucio played quite well also despite a few fumbles. Overall 2-1 was deserved by Brazil but we did get a scare and I strongly feel Rivaldo made a ripe fool of himself and shamed Brazil.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Strange.... No one mentioned that it was Rivaldo's great assist to Ronaldo when he scored. And second goal is from penalty by Rivaldo.
One great assist, one goal from penalty, one goal by Rivaldo that was dissallowed by ref (offside, very small).
Apart for what he did at the end he had a great game.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Correct!

It was just the "bad acting" at the end, that made the difference to all the other "actors" in that or any other game... Look at "Figo", how often does he fall whithout the touch of an opponent. What do you guys think, another player would have done in Rivaldo´s situation?? Would it have made a difference from a moral point of view, if he had grabed his knee instead of his face?? Please don´t anyone get me wrong.... I´m against "acting", but don´t think any further actions should be taken in this particular case..... because...

because........ he´s STILL A BARCA player !! hahhaha...

Regards,
Bernhard

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Both Rivaldo and Ronaldo had a very good matches. No one can say the opposit. But just like the majority I think Rivaldo´s acting was dissgracefull! For christ sake he´s a roll model and idol for millions of kids. Doesn´t he take any responsibility?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Imagine this......
In a few weeks, after the summer, the schools start again. Somewhere in the Middle-East, let's say, for instance, Iran, a little boy goes to school again. I can't think of a good Iran name, so let's give him a codename: m.r.y. His mind is still busy with the worldcup. Rivo's great assists and goals. He is likely to be helped by god. Thinking about this and wishing we all were muslim he doesn't notice the car that is parked at the side of the street. He walks into that parked car and hits it with his leg. Although he isn't hurt and the car isn't damaged, m.r.y puts his hands on his face and falls on the ground waiting until he hears a whistle. m.r.y doesn't understand it isn't a soccerpitch and the whistle never comes. Now he will never stand up anymore and a bright talent which economies like Iran need desperately is on the ground never to stand up again....

RIVALDO, DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAMAGE THAT WILL BRING TO THE WORLD?

:D

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Some shocking utopia, Krijn.
May God bless us all. ;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts