Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola,

Anybody knows what's the martiel status of our players? Is deco married? Roni single? throw it all in here.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I bet Ronaldinho will stay single for ever.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Alter Ego said:
I bet Ronaldinho will stay single for ever.
If you are saying that because of his looks, you shouldn't worry, MONEY TALKS! Besides he was once asked if he wants to have kids and he said that he wants lots and lots of kids!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Guys, looks don't really matter. The fact that Ronaldinho smiles nearly all the time, won't do him any harm. The kids thing will definitely help him too. Honestly, I think he'll be fine!

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
hahahahahahah now we are discussing ronaldinho's private life on this forum! let's talk about the rest of the players any ideas?

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Falastini said:
If you are saying that because of his looks, you shouldn't worry, MONEY TALKS! Besides he was once asked if he wants to have kids and he said that he wants lots and lots of kids!
Wow, imagine a bunch of little Ronaldinhos (Does that make sense? Is it Ronaldinhoinho? Little little Ronaldo?) playing for Barca in the future! That would be totally awesome. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rivaldo's son played at the youth level of our club. I think Rivo took him out of the club when he moved on. I heard Dinho is a regular in the nightlife of BCN (and what a nightlife it is).

Anyway - Belletti - married + 1.

our captain has a girlfriend.

Guily - married.

In the summer, MD had an article about the fact that the cracks Barca brings to the club are married, or even married + 1. to prevent them from partying all the year.

Deco - married as well (I think).

·
Registered
476 Posts
Gio and Larsson

Roni#10 said:
Hola,

Anybody knows what's the martiel status of our players? Is deco married? Roni single? throw it all in here.
Gio and Larsson are married with kids (not to each other though )
Larsson son (~7 yrs) is actually playing for a Barca youth team so if we can wait for a while we can have a new striker very cheap.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
hahahahhahah i hope we have the same team of players with such quiality after 15 to 20 years from our current players !

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Henrik Larsson is married to Magdalena and they have two children, Jordan (7) and Janice (2).

The following is an article from a Scottish Newspaper, from a few months ago. :D

THE son of Celtic hero Henrik Larsson was given a taste of the adulation normally reserved for his dad when fans spotted him bound for Barcelona.
The youngster, left, was all smiles when dozens of supporters burst into a chorus of "You are my Larsson, my Jordan Larsson" as they boarded a flight to the Spanish city.
Jordan, a seven-year-old lookalike of his goal-scoring dad, even gave some fans a "high five" as proud mum Magdalena looked on.
Magdalena and Larsson junior were spotted by some travelling Hoops fans at Glasgow Airport, where they boarded a flight to Birmingham and then on to the Catalan capital.
When they arrived at Birmingham, where there were more supporters, they were treated like heroes.
Paul Mackle, 27, from Uddingston, said: "When the fans started singing wee Jordan's name instead of Henrik's he looked totally delighted.
"He seemed cool about the whole thing, which is probably a trait he's picked up from his dad."

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Deco is divorced, and is probabaly going out with a new girl.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts