Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think we need this thread for the offseason to see what's hot and what's new.

Manchester City

Bought Nicholas Anelka, Peter Schmeichel, Vicente Mattias, Mark Vivian Foe, Sylvain Distin.

Racing Santander

Bought Yossi Benayoun and Ilan Bachar only so far, having some debt problems. Official presentaiton on July 7th

Fenerbahce

Signed Ariel Ortega, wants Gilberto Silva, linked with Almeyda and Geremi.

Ortega wanted to wear Revivo's #10 shirt but Fenerbahce refused and gave him the number #23

Young Boys

Bought Stephan Chapuisat, Joel Manien, Luka DeNicola

·
Registered
258 Posts
The team in which other Israelis participate.
Everton

Gary Breen(Ireland) seems to join. It seems that Peter Cech of U-21 Czech is also join. I hears the rumor that McBride and Moore(Both are America NT player) are exchanged.

Addition
Elvir Baljic which is the teammate of former Revivo participates in Galatasaray. I like him. Although a team is a rival, I cheer him.:)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yes Tal stays with Everton for next season it seems, he's been invited to their pre-season training camp on Lyon and got the best results in the fitness-tests. :) He also said the new coach would give him a chance as he isn't as prejudiced as the old coach. Don't ask me what was he referring to as I have no idea. :confused:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated on Young Boys.

On Saturday they begin their league. last satruday Tikva scored 1 goal and assisted 2 in their victory over Rapid Viena, yesterday lost 1:0 to Servette (both friendlies).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts