Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My confidence in Marcos and Roque Junior takes a further dive if we have to face Russia. Russia IMO has the best combination of skills and strength. These guys are really strong. Marcos cannot stop those powerful shots. Brazil should be afraid of no one but I'd rather face Belgium.

no disrepect to Japan and Tunisia. I thought the latter played a great 1st half (not yet seen the second) against Russia.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I prefer Belgium... however we can beat anyone.

But i think we wil get Japan. MOst times that we are champions we normally beat the home country! The only excpetin was Mexico.....when they thought we were the team representing them, as they can't come up with there own team!:eek: ;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
why are we even talking about this? no team in the belgium-japan-russia-tunisia group has any chance at all to beat brazil the way we are playing right now.

you could make an all-star 11 from the four teams in the group, and it still would not be able to beat brazil.

the world cup for brazil starts in the quarter-final!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
so what if marcos isn't the best goalie? look, if marcos give up two or three goals in each of the next three matches, brazil will STILL make it to the quarterfinal!!! why? because we will have no problem scoring against china, costa rica and the winner of the russia-tunisia-japan-belgium group. if we play well, or if we get in a shootout, we could score 3 or 4 goals against all of those teams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts