• Other (name)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you want as our starting keeper ?! We got Erjon Lika of Dinamo who has replaced Strakosha, Isli Hidi of SK Tirana and now Arjan Beqaj who plays for Ionikos in Greece.
We all know that Beqaj was our 2nd keeper before Brigel decided to let him out of NT, he was Strakosha's replacment for several seasons.

:)

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I haven't seen Beqaj in a while since Ireland so I can't say but from what I've read he has played amazing.
Anyways when Bogdani was left out of the team it was Bogdani's fault for reasons that I can't say, but he apologized to Briegel. As for Beqaj I'm not sure what happened but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't Briegel's fault. Beqaj I think was tired of staying second to Strakosha and he expressed his unhappines to Briegel. And we all know how Albanians express their emotions. :)
Anyways I'm very happy he is back. Our net will be safer now. To have 3 goalies is a luxury.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Arjan Beqaj definitely.

Because he was kept frozen in the ice-box for a long time and constantly was choosen the best keeper in Greece. So i think that if we don't wan't to loose him forever, we'll have to let him guard our goal now.
Like they say, better late than never.

·
Registered
719 Posts
how do u kno amoroso, i mean ur country newpapers seem to be happy with him, his club too

personally i havent really sen much of beqaj but what i have read he seems to be amazing

dont forget lika is amazing too and young and hidi

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
If Arjan Beqai is your best goalkeeper, you have a big problem.

Terrible, terrible goallie.
Then your league must be a terrible, terrible league which names him the best goalkeeper of the month several times. Not to mention the best foreign keeper.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personaly I voted for Lika. I havent seen Beqaj since he left NT, I have read many times that he is doing good in Greece and was even chosen keeper of the month, but, Lika is younger and he was under pressure when he replaced Strakosha that match vs Turkey, we all thought we will be in trouble but he suprised us all.
He is clearly best keeper in Albanian league and its matter of days when he will sign for a team abroad. More experience for him in international level, and we dont have to care for our goalkeeper anymore :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Dardanian said:
Then your league must be a terrible, terrible league which names him the best goalkeeper of the month several times. Not to mention the best foreign keeper.
Greece doesn't have a "goalkeeper of the month" award so I don't know where you get this from. Best foreign keeper is also out of the question with Sorrentino, Fernandez, Galinovic and Pizanowski around.

I actually have to say that Beqaj is one of the worse, probably the worst, goalkeeper in the entire league.

He's a nice guy though, very likeable, much like Strakosha. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AMOROSO! said:
Greece doesn't have a "goalkeeper of the month" award so I don't know where you get this from. Best foreign keeper is also out of the question with Sorrentino, Fernandez, Galinovic and Pizanowski around.

I actually have to say that Beqaj is one of the worse, probably the worst, goalkeeper in the entire league.

He's a nice guy though, very likeable, much like Strakosha. :thumbsup:

It wasnt keeper of the month, I think it was like 'best lineup of the month' or smth, last season, and he was included :thumbsup:
I remember when I posted that, you or another greek member replied to that thread back than.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Tifo AC said:
It wasnt keeper of the month, I think it was like 'best lineup of the month' or smth, last season, and he was included :thumbsup:
I remember when I posted that, you or another greek member replied to that thread back than.
Well, there isn't a "best line up of the month" award either. But even if it was, and Beqaj was in it, it doesn't change the fact that he's one of the worst goalkeepers in the league.

Maybe he's better for the national team, but he's bad in Greece. Really bad.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont understand why a midtable team such as Ionikos keeps a 'bad keeper', its always easy to replace bad players.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Well, there isn't a "best line up of the month" award either. But even if it was, and Beqaj was in it, it doesn't change the fact that he's one of the worst goalkeepers in the league.

Man it doesn't have to be official.
It could be some newspaper or TV.

I personaly think he's better then you say otherwise you would be the one who decide best 11 not the one who picked Beqaj.

·
Registered
719 Posts
amoroso please shut up

·
Registered
997 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

Hey man, Arian Beqaj is playing for years in Greece (OFI and ionikos) and he has always been titular there ...

So if he is as bad as you say, the problem must be in your championship ... So, I don't know how so many trainers (Eugeny Gerard, ...) like him and put him to defend the nets ...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
LOL Amoroso is that the best you can do?

Of course there exists, newspapers have lots of these and Beqaj is in it time after time.

He grekofili tu dasht me e zhyt Shqiptarin sherri racizmit..

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes, I hate Beqaj because he's Albanian. He's actually probably the best goalkeeper in the league, which is why he's playing for an enormous club like Ionikos (after being a bench player for most of his career for another enormous club like OFI). Every match there are scouters from Milan and Manchester United watching him.

Arjan Beqaj: God of goalkeepers.

:howler:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts