Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets think about our next match against Parguay.

My suggestions(changing players):
1.Sensini should replaced by Pochetinno.
2.Redondo has to recalled.
3.Finding good replacment for Zanetti if he cant play(i hope not).
4.Aimar deserve to play more than 30 minutes as what happened Vs. Ecu.

Some of the people are saying we to change our formation to 4.4.2....i see it difficult and how?

?????------------Ayala--------------Samuel------------Sorin

R

·
0 Posts
I agree with you especially with the Redondo part...come on guys whats wronge with Beliesa .? Redondo is headlines in Europe and he is not even being called up? how ironic...

Batigoal9...hardluck ya al waslawee bas ma3laiy tet3awa'9 inshallah...

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think for the match against Paraguay certain modifications should be made. I would make the following suggestions:

Aimar deserves much more time, I would even say that starting him could be a positive move.

Gallardo and Redondo should be recalled.

If Zanetti, is sidelined with an injury then I think that Simeone might occupy Zanetti's position on the right side of the field. If Redondo is not recalled than Almeyda should start as our defensive midfielder.

Defensively, Pochettino should replace Sensini. I also think that Sorin, should be integrated into the back line.

Veron and González have been slumping for the last 2-3 games. I think that benching them could prove to be a positive move. Argentina, has an abundance of creative midfielders. We shouldn't have to rely on individuals if they are suffering an ongoing loss of form. This could also prove a mentally positive for both players, as they may have become somewhat complacent. They may work harder and have greater desire to improve their performances. No player should be an automatic choice just because of his name.

Tactically, I think that we have to be more flexible and adjustable. Depending, on the opposition, our tactics should be clearly outlined. You cannot apply the same system if you play against Venezuela or say Brazil. Bielsa, needs to be more open minded on this point.

reem: Redondo, wasn't called up because last February he told Bielsa, that his main concern was to win the CL with Real Madrid. Thereafter, he told Bielsa in no uncertain terms that he'll rejoin the National team when he is ready. Thankfully, for us about ten days ago, he called Bielsa and told him that he is now ready to plat for Argentina once again. Although, I find his attitude as being quite arrogant. We need the presence of a figure like Redondo in our midfield.

[Edited by czar on 28-07-2000 at 07:28]

·
Registered
342 Posts
ya reem keefik?

Listen, Redondo is the keyfigure.

I dont think that 3-4-1-2 crap that bielsa is using everywhere will function.

I knew Brazil will win i did not even want to wach the game.

I was just praying they dont score 5 or 6 (they could have).

Redondo is essential in a game like this.
he will cool down the game and structure the deffence and midfield (more space for Veron).

Czar thnks for ur comments really good ones.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well next game's lineup should look like this.

GK:Bonano

Pochettino_____Samuel_____Ayala

_________Redondo/Almeyda______

Zanetti/Gallardo___Veron___Kily

___________Ortega______________

_______Bati/Saviola/Cruz?____Crespo_____

I think Lopez is suspended for the next game, so we might see Batigol and Crespo together!! :)

EDIT. Ok if Bati is still injured, I would try Saviola, but Biesla will probably go with Julio Cruz.

[Edited by EclipsE on 28-07-2000 at 07:47]

P

·
0 Posts
Batigol is also out for the Paraguay game, so you can forget about Crespo/Batigol together. One thing is for sure, Argentina will be wearing new uniforms for that game. The uniforms are to be presented at a press conference on Monday. Well see what they look like.

Palermo 9

·
Registered
69 Posts
guys.......I didn't watch the match(I'm in Australia but I heard it) but I know the players and I feel we lack the dribbling skill. We have great scoring machines like Bati and Crespo but lack the skill to draw a player to you and take him on. What do you guys think?.....Ortega has good dribbling skills but lacks other qualities. We need more confidence in taking on players........Most Brasil players have that quality we seem to be lacking.......That is what I think and I hope I'm wrong (hope you know what I'm getting at)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Rosario: I agree with you. We need more of Aimar, Gallardo, Riquelme & Redondo. Also, I like players like Duscher, Manso and Cambiasso but I think it is too early to introduce them into the senior national team.

Rosario, Haceme saber si sos Argentino?

·
Registered
69 Posts
czar.......mi hermano.....born in Rosario Argentina and my parents came to Australia when I was 2years old....love my country very much.......muchos Argentinos aqui!

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Czar you are asking for alot of changes dont you see that and its hard for Bielsa.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
The changes may be hard, but they may also be necessary. At least in the match against Paraguay, we will have some forced changes as Zanetti (injury) Batistuta (injury) and Lopez (suspended)will not be able to participate.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
C'mon guys we don't need to change onething.

Don't be fooled by one loss. this is our winning formula.

there are only two logical changes and those are for Ortega and Sensini.

These changes should be gradually put into place by the next W.C. not by jumping changes out of the blue just because we lost to Brasil.....SO WHAT!!!!!!!!

Its time to be consistent or else we will end up like Brasil.

i say start the same line up in teh next game simply to show that the loss didn't phase us and that we are still confident in our system.

3-4-1-2 = 5 straight wins.

Don't give the Brasilians the satisfaction of changing an almsot perfect line up. its not time for the panic buttons as yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts