Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the request of ravanelli1983...

Originally posted by ravanelli1983
i'd like to make a poll, but i don't know how. :confused:
newbee i know...
but hey,the topic !

when trap leaves, who would you love in his place?

some suggest lippi .... i don't :rolleyes:
some suggest that parma dude .... too unexperienced
viali ? lol no way, no experience at all at national level

let's say, give us back dino zoff :) he's the one who brought us the furthest in the last 10 years.

and for the future, i'd love to see pierluigi casiraghi, paolo maldini & fabrizio ravanelli as coach :)

btw, y'all remember casiraghi ? :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Vialli is most realsitic

2 others I put as faves... Ranieri if he loses his job (he said he would like to coach a NT) or Gentile from the U21 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Can't decide for one, but I would like to have one of the trio: Marcelo Lippi, Serse Cosmi, Luigi Del Neri (the last two being a bit unrealistic, but would be interesting to see as they would finally have more than just one or two talented guys to work with).

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Lippi. Other than that he is a master tactician it would bring down Juve. :D And would make Italian NT stronger. Just the way I like it. :cool: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
thanks shev for making this poll, i only found out now, cuz my internet connection broke down.... aint that a b*tch :)

anyway? vialli? you must be out of your mind, no experience at all.....

and euro 2004 is really important, cuz many players are getting demotivated i think, in their national team..... like maldini did :)

can't blame him for retiring

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Lippi simply because he has put himself in line for it and if Lippi wins CL this season he will have accomplished his goal of winning it. :)

I think he's over-rated...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
now that was ironcly, jack off ? wasnt it? cuz i've seen your comments in the inter forum, and you were laughing with this guy all the time :)

and you re fully right;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yeah well, i love lazio, i love inter.... BUT
when it comes to national team... hell men, forza italia all the way

you see... a team is a team, but a NATIONAL TEAM .....thats not just A team, but that's a symbol who represents your roots, your country , your everything......

besides that, a national team can only win 1 cup in 2 years (EC or WC), and a team can win 5 cups or something in a year (scudetto, uefacup/CL, coppa italia, super cup,

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ravanelli1983 said:
thanks shev for making this poll, i only found out now, cuz my internet connection broke down.... aint that a b*tch :)

anyway? vialli? you must be out of your mind, no experience at all.....

and euro 2004 is really important, cuz many players are getting demotivated i think, in their national team..... like maldini did :)

can't blame him for retiring
I put Vialli up there coz you mentioned him in your post.

:tongue:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
has to be lippi. if juve dont win anything this season, he'll leave as he's likely to think he cant get the best out of his players anymore.

Capello would be good too, but i think he has to lead Roma into the CL and make them a great team in europe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts