Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our next away game ... Bilbao ... look what cattenaccio-man Rexach has cooked out

I am now sure about our starting 11:
Goal:Bonano,Reina
Defence:puyol,Abelardo,FDB,Cocu,Christanval,Coco
Defensive midfield:Xavi, Motta
Offensive midfield: a what ??? are you crazy? it's away
Forward: Kluivert

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
146 Posts
our next away game is atletico bilbao isn't it? but yeah i agree with the line up. atletico get spanked in their last two games, but play well and beat barcelona comfortably.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
A forward??? Remember we are playing away... lets choose the secure way... a third goalkeeper. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul Griffiths said:
our next away game is atletico bilbao isn't it?
Ooops my mistake :eek: ... sorry. :) ... I was blind of anger so I did not look at the Calendario carefully. :googly: ;)
changed it immediately :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
In last two games Bilbao had so many goals but Barca didn't pay attention to it. It will play its usual game. For this Barca even outsiders are great clubs:(. Barca is not Celta, alas and alas. So again loss.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Why I don`t see Dutruel in the line-up? Don`t you know we need as more players who can catch the ball with hands we can get?

Y

·
0 Posts
it will be a hard game...away and against bilbao...:(
but we will beat them:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
it will be a hard game, barça have to play for make goals bilbao lost 1-6 and 5-2 so barça have to go attack

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Isn´t Kluivert suspended??
Please tell me I´m wrong that would be somethin to at least make this week bareble!!

"KLUIVERT4EVA"!!!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
Isn´t Kluivert suspended??
Please tell me I´m wrong that would be somethin to at least make this week bareble!!

"KLUIVERT4EVA"!!!
kluivert get a red card, and red card means 1 game suspended, robban must be happy

·
Registered
918 Posts
kluivert is suspended ..............

now , after the pana game , we saw what a joke FDB & ABELARDO are ... if i was Rexach i would go for :

--------bonano---------
reiziger-puyol-chris-coco
LE21--xavi--cocu--overmars
-----saviola--rivaldo-------

a new defensive line that is much better than the ABELARDO FDB joke ..................

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
That defensive approach is the same used in many games by Bayern and Liverpool. The only difference is that they get results with it, although yesterday we lost because of the referee's mistake.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Kluivert, Puyol and Overmars missed todays training. Kluivert because of problemes with his stomagh. Some kind of virus according TV. Puyol after an injury against Pana. Overmars because of the rightknee that has been troubling him. It`s proberly only Overmars who can play against Bilbao.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i take it we are using this thread for tonights game? not much activity at the moment. anyway some team news for both sides. rivaldo should be fit to play this evening, although saviola could be given a start because of kluiverts red card against las palmas. however it depends on how "adventureous" rexach is feeling tonight. overmars should shake off a knock to his knee. i think that gabri will be dropped and xavi will start. puyol is still out injured and will definatly miss tonights game.

atletico have a few more worries than us. i think they have 6 players out at the moment. larrainzar, gonzález, guerrero, del horno and murillo.

barcelona will probably start with: bonano, reiziger, abelardo, de boer, coco, rochemback, xavi, cocu, luis enrique, overmars and rivaldo.

game kicks of at 21:30 local - more news as i hear it

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well ... not as defensive as my line-up ... but still Rexach style. :rolleyes:
Will Saviola ever see an away pitch again? :googly: ;)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just noticed I forgot to mention that I bet for a 5:0 win :star: ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
we really have to win tonight to keep pace for a champions league place, if its still possible. madrid are currently beating vallecano 2-0 (carlos, morientes) and depor are 3-0 against mallorca after 35 minutes thanks to a 14 minute hat-trick from tristán.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1:0 after 15 minutes ... oh yes he sees an away pitch ... and does it with style ... Javier Saviola :star: :happy:

Madrid 3 Vallencano 1
Depor 4 Mallorca 0 at halftime

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
YES GOOOO SAVI!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE MAKE CR USE THE TRIDENTE FROM NOW ON!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Deportivo are running a phenomenal show at Riazor ... 5:0 at the moment.

Cuadrado scrored a penalty for the club we loaned him to (Murcia) against Atleti ... can't wait to see him in Blaugrana again.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts