Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now we have the Bee. And it's cute but not quiet the best.

Here's our new mascot (well I hope so at least :D ):

She would definetly inspire our players to play better, more so, she would definetly make Gila "shoot" more ;). :D :pp

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Well someone is going to say that they wouldn't want this mascot as it would distract the heterosexual players from the game and give advantage to Juve when they play Parma at home as Del Piero wouldn't be distracted for obvious reasons. Hypothetically of course ;).

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll hire Hubner for homosexuals, if that's not a distraction for Del Piero then I don't what is :D

:pp

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
The bee is homosexual. I remember on the official site before there was a real dog called Oscar.

Is that woman actually a Parma fan? Or has some-one added the "Forza Parma", tatoo and the Champion armband? I didn't think we had supporters that fine.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I have an idea:

Let go on tour with this girl! We go and meet with other Parma fans in the World, promote Parma. I go and pack my bages........... :thmbup:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
No she is not a Parma-fan. You can cleary see that this is mostly the work in photoshop ;)

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
:eekani:

Valdrin said:
She would definetly inspire our players to play better, more so, she would definetly make Gila "shoot" more ;). :D :pp
How the hell did you get a picture of my girlfriend? :scream:

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
The text is from Photoshop, but is the badge and armband too?
She wears an armband, but it supposed the be white - the Champion logo is Photoshop work.
The badge is a fake too.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
:wth: How unfair!

I request for a male version. :flirt:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts