Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since we have lots of players who have been loaned out it's time to start a thread about them.

Fabio "the Traitor" Bazzani - centerforward, 1976, loaned to Lazio till the end of this season, contract expiring in 2008 (!!!). The traitor now above all sits on the bench of Lazio, 4 games and 1 goal.

Stefano Bettarini - left back, 1972, loaned to Parma till the end of this season when his contract with Sampdoria expires. So we can say that he is no more a player of Sampdoria. 2 games.

Corrado Colombo - forward, 1979, halfshare with Atalanta, loaned to Livorno till the end of the season, contract expiring in 2007 (!!!). Colombo is right now in the starting lineup of Livorno and has scored 2 goals in 11 games (one to Milan!).

Thomas Hervè Job Ivock - offensive midfielder/winger, 1984, loaned to Pescara till the end of the season, contract expiring in 2008. He is probably the most promising of our youngsters. 23 games and 4 goals (1 to Genoa! :happy: ) for him till now.

Maurizio Domizzi - left back/midfielder, 1980, loaned to Brescia till the end of the season, contract expiring in 2006. 18 games till now for Sodomizzi in this season... and 1 own goal.

Luca Antonini - right midfielder, 1982, loaned to Pescara till the end of the season (to Modena till January), contract expiring in 2006. 15 games and 1 goal with Modena, 6 games and 1 goal with Pescara.

Biagio Pagano - right/left midfielder, 1983, halfshare with Atalanta, loaned to Atalanta till the end of the season, contract expiring in 2008. 45 minutes with Atalanta since he left Sampdoria.

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time to resume an old thread.

Yesterday on Gazzetta I read the opinion of the general manager of Pizzighettone (serie C1) on Padelli. He said something like: "In a few seasons he will be among the five best goalies in Italy". What is certain is that Pizzighettone are now third in the table behind Genoa and Spezia (BTW tonight there will be the game Genoa - Spezia) and that Padelli's ratings are often good. In the first game he kept the clean sheet against Genoa.

Virdis, a forward who is right now on loan to Chieti, in the last week end scored a PK to Napoli (but Chieti lost 2-1). It was his 5th goal of the season. This guy is growing and after the 11 goals in C2 at Montevarchi he is showing that he is good for C1 as well.
At Chieti there is also his former companion in the Primavera, the midfileder Costanzo, but now he belongs to Ascoli.

Job unfortunately is suffering together with Cremonese, tail ender in serie B. Till now Job has just managed to get a red card.

Roselli and Ike Kalu are playing in the Swiss Second Division with Chiasso, a rather odd choice, but the fact that we always play a friendly there means that there is a good relation between the clubs.
In the last game they both scored for the 2-0 win at Kriens. Kalu is a regular and is doing very well, Roselli is a reserve for this Chiasso who are struggling for the First Division.

We already talked about Carrozzieri in a thread about him.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I was wondering what happened to Kalu!

Where was he last year? And is he definitely ours or co-owned with Milan? He was the last Primavera who impressed me in recent times - seemd to score all the time and helped us to quarter finals of the Viareggio tournament (I think!).

Virdis also scored quite a bit for our Primavera that year, so good so see he's doing weel in C1. Padelli has played lots in Italian youth teams, so I expect lots from him. He could well be our number one in 2-3 years time.

Shame about Job - he's had the misfortune to play for two struggling sides in the last two years (Pescara dn Cremonese), and it can't be helping him.

Toni didn't mention a whole load of other players we've loaned out, so here's a brief sumary of those I can remember:

Antonini is on loan at Arezzo, 16 apps/1 goal, Arezzo are 8th in the table so presumably him and Moris are doing alright.

Pagano is at Bari, 12 apps/1 goal, they're 14th in the table.

Calzi, who was with Virdis at Montevarchi last year, is now in serie B with Catanzaro (3rd from bottom..) having played 8 games this year.

I think that's it. IMO the only one with any hope are probably Pagano (just cos he looked ok with us), Kalu, and Padelli. Virdis and Calzi are also progressing up the leagues, while Antonini and Job seem to have stagnated somewhat. Carrozzieri is a hard one to call - is it just serie B (v aggressive game) making him look good, or has he actually improved? The fact that Conte has always looked good in serie B but is pretty crap in serie A makes me think that we may as well just sell him and find someone else.

Incidentally, any idea where Iacopino is these days?!?

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Oh yeah, we've also got Domizzi and Colombo playing for Ascoli. Domizzi's playing quite a bit, Colombo less so, but they're both pretty crap and I doubt they'll play for us again.

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zuenotto said:
what about pagano?
I read just negative comments on him in the forum of the supporters of Bari. They think that he is a bit lazy. 5.5 is his rating for most of the games. Lately he has even lost the place in the starting lineup (in favour of Scaglia :rolleyes: ).
I used to like him in his first season at Samp, but probably he has to change attitude.

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great, bogliaschino! :thumbsup:

And I'm not surprised that Lucchese do not want to sign him. :tongue:

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Found Artipoli, he plays (?) for Prato in serie C2.

The defender Lamonica, a few appearances for Sampdoria in the 90s, also plays there.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
http://www.ilgiornale.it/a.pic1?ID=26783&START=1596&XPREC=0

Confirmation from a rather random source of our 12 (!) loaned out players.

We've only missed out Del Vecchio, currently at Lecce who are struggling a bit this year.. I reckon he could come in useful for us in the future as a squad players.

Like I said before, I doubt many others of the 12 ever will play for Samp, esp the older ones like Domizzi who've already had a chance with us and didn't really make it.

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This week in serie B:

Pagano (Bari) - played because of the absence of Scaglia, but disappointed and was replaced during the second half by one of the Anaclerios. Rating for gazzetta: 5 (worst rating for a player of Bari).

Job (Cremonese) - finally one goal, but useless.

Carrozzieri (Arezzo) - Arezzo lost 2-0 in Rimini but Carrozzieri managed to get a 6.5.

Antonini (Arezzo) - 5.5

Calzi (Catanzaro) - remained on the bench.

·
Registered
906 Posts
hey what about francis ze and ahmed sid bouiziane ( primavera 2002-2003) still they play for us toni ,last i see they played for fc chiasso

are they still our player and are you have any information about jean mekeongo ondoa are he still played for us or samp sell him to other club

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
indosamp said:
hey what about francis ze and ahmed sid bouiziane ( primavera 2002-2003) still they play for us toni ,last i see they played for fc chiasso

are they still our player and are you have any information about jean mekeongo ondoa are he still played for us or samp sell him to other club
Bouziane at La Chaux-de-Fonds

http://www.fccnet.ch/content/view/102/98/

Jean Ondoa (Mekongo) at Naftex Bourgas

http://www.pfcnaftex.bg/en/team_player.php?pid=22

Ze Francis left Chiasso but I don'tknow where he is now.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
So it looks like most of our Primavera players turn out to be about 2nd division swiss standard then.. We really need to improve that!

The 'let's buy random 15 year-old Africans, probably illegally' policy clearly failed (Job's our best prospect and his career seems to be going down the drain), let's hope we have more luck with the 'pinch the best players from clubs who go bust' policy!

·
Registered
46,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bogliaschino said:
let's hope we have more luck with the 'pinch the best players from clubs who go bust' policy!
:D

I'd like to know where we can find players like Thomert. He is already 25, where the hell had he been till now? In my opinion he is a fantastic player.

·
Registered
906 Posts
thanks about the information toni , still they our player or we sell them to the other clubs ??

i think we must serious for the primavera program cause someday maybe we can gave a star like chiesa from player like virdis or now arnulfo ,foti or azor

1 - 20 of 45 Posts