Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys, please tell me, where can i buy a parma jersey? Store in an official site isn´t actually.

And for next season will be the same jersey or a new brand of champion?

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
They always make something new on the shirt, but it was surely be from Champion. Why dont you try on eBay, you can get shirts there pretty cheap.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
... can any one here help me to get the away one (size M, with the big blue cross... I want to wear it) and ship it to me? We don't have any in our stores (one of the answers I had from the stores is: "the exchange rate of Euro is too high and we do not want to risk buying some shirts in Italy that only very few Hong Kong people will collect"), and I don't trust those people on eBay. Of course I will pay for the shirt and the shipping costs...

Please send me a PM if you have time to help...

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Hi, Shanie, you are still not asleep? Size M... would it be too larger for you? I just gave a Parma shirt (with Cannavaro) to my friend at a bargaining price.. In fact, Parma shirts are popular in HK. Old ones (Buffon, Canna and Thuram etc), new ones (the one with a big cross without sponsor :eekani: ) If you don't mind, I can help you. :pp :D Parma's blue-yellow stripe is indeed quite sharp and eye-catching. But you want an away one... ;)

eBay is not trustful unless you are experienced in shirt-collecting. BTW most football jerseys are overpriced in HK. (The shopowners :rollani: ) It is not worthy to buy locally. Even with shipping, you can buy one cheaper at eBay than in HK.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Like I said in an earlier post, this seasons Parma shirts come up much smaller than the older Champion-made Parma shirts did.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I ordered this years home shirt from Football Italia Store, a company in Glasgow, and they were decent. I had to send back my large shirt for an extra large, and they had no problems, and the service was very fast.

I've ordered from Subside in the past, but I would suggest going with Football Italia Store.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Will it be possible to set up something for everone how want the shirt?

For example:
- Buyer pays with Eban (no costs trough Europe) to me, Djet or someone else in Parma.
- Then I/ he will send the t-shirt (I get 10% discount as all card holder do)
- T-shirt arrives at your home.

I don't know if it is possible and easy, be we can consider it.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Check the links I left above.
Checked. It's "out of stock" at subside, and that Football Italia doesn't deliver goods to Hong Kong.

Ivan Helguera said:
Hi, Shanie, you are still not asleep? Size M... would it be too larger for you? I just gave a Parma shirt (with Cannavaro) to my friend at a bargaining price.. In fact, Parma shirts are popular in HK. Old ones (Buffon, Canna and Thuram etc), new ones (the one with a big cross without sponsor :eekani: ) If you don't mind, I can help you. :pp :D Parma's blue-yellow stripe is indeed quite sharp and eye-catching. But you want an away one... ;)

eBay is not trustful unless you are experienced in shirt-collecting. BTW most football jerseys are overpriced in HK. (The shopowners :rollani: ) It is not worthy to buy locally. Even with shipping, you can buy one cheaper at eBay than in HK.
I'm too busy and too tired so I rarely surf on Xtratime these days, and only manage to surf on the Net after midnight sometimes...

Size M won't be too large for me because I'm not as thin as most girls here.

I never know that Parma shirt is "popular" in Hong Kong. I went to a store last week and asked. The people there only told me that they only had bought 4 Parma shirts from Italy this year and all were sold within 1 week. The guy even told me to pay them the money for a shirt first and they can call me if they have one later... I feel a bit ridiculous and didn't do so: I only want to have a shirt of my beloved team. Why should I pay my money for a shirt that I don't know whether it will exist or not?! :stuckup:

Perhaps it's rare to have a Parma shirt (I rarely see people wear it, except me :strong: ) so it suddenly becomes "popular" these 2 years?! :doh:

Now I only want the shirt with the blue cross (without name and number)... I am willing to pay HKD700-800 (about €70-80). Any chance?! :confused:

Crociati said:
Will it be possible to set up something for everone how want the shirt?

For example:
- Buyer pays with Eban (no costs trough Europe) to me, Djet or someone else in Parma.
- Then I/ he will send the t-shirt (I get 10% discount as all card holder do)
- T-shirt arrives at your home.

I don't know if it is possible and easy, be we can consider it.
So... what should I do if I want to get the shirt now? :sweeteye:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts