Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The people who read this thread can send me a list of the 10 Italian coaches they prefer out of this list of 21 coaches. They also have to give them points from 10 to 1 (10 to the best and 1 to the worst of them).
As soon as I receive 20 lists, or as soon I realize no one else is going to send me a list, I will tell you the results.

Allegri, Massimiliano
Ancelotti, Carlo
Conte, Antonio
De Zerbi, Roberto
Di Francesco, Eusebio
Donadoni, Roberto
Gasperini, Gian Piero
Gattuso, Gennaro
Giampaolo, Marco
Inzaghi, Simone
Mancini, Roberto
Maran, Rolando
Mazzarri, Walter
Mihajlovic, Sinisa*
Montella, Vincenzo
Pioli, Stefano
Prandelli, Cesare
Sarri, Maurizio
Semplici, Leonardo
Spalletti, Luciano
Ventura, Gian Piero

*from Serbia, but pretty much Italian if you consider that he has spent most of his professional life in Italy

·
Administrator
52,118 Posts
Yeah lol it isnt going to be easy outside top 5 coaches.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,642 Posts
Sent a list. It's a pretty ignorant and poorly informed list though, since I haven't watched much of Serie A besides Inter's matches. So it's mostly based on my prior impressions of the coaches and the results for the last few years.

So my suggestion is that you disregard my ranking unless you need it to fill out the numbers.

·
Super Moderator
13,201 Posts
Will send mine later!

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,555 Posts
Sent a list. It's a pretty ignorant and poorly informed list though, since I haven't watched much of Serie A besides Inter's matches. So it's mostly based on my prior impressions of the coaches and the results for the last few years.

So my suggestion is that you disregard my ranking unless you need it to fill out the numbers.
Coach shark says what?!

·
Super Moderator
13,201 Posts
@ToniSamp So several can get 10 points (or 8 or 1) or what you want is a ranking in which 10 is highest and 1 is lowest?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts