Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since there is józsi györgy playing extraordinarily at slavia prága, thereis reason to be optimistic. besides, we also have gyepes, juhász roli, maybe tözsér dani (sajnos still in galatasaray's youth team).
what u think?
possibly, we can soon forget those dragoners, mátyuses, seböks,etc.......and build the future defense on the above mentioned players. we also have players capable to play defensive roles such as bodnár, löw, fehér csaba.
what we need now, is a "vezéregyéniség" in the midfield.
lisztes is unfortunately not the man for this.
so could buzsáky ákos or gera zolee fulfill this job in the future?

gyepes, juhász, böör zoli and gera should imo go to a külföldi league the sooner the better, otherwise, hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
:confused:
józsi gyuri is the best example for that:)

i guess mr mátyás már vette észre:)

trust in the youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

hajrá magyarok és irány vb 2006:D

i want to see them live in berlin;)

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
sanyi said:
maybe tözsér dani (sajnos still in galatasaray's youth team).
he is not a defender, unless gala play him there now.
TiB should know but he's not here anymore :(

I think it was the end a long time ago for Sebõkvili and Mátyus Jani, however I still think DragonAir still has a claim.

·
Registered
55,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
never mind, juhász also stardted as csatár, he became a védö now:))

and is in the keret:))))
same with józsi:))) he is midfield, i always thought he was defender, but mind1, the lényeg is they play and beat wales:))

·
AKA Galloping Shakespeare
2,288 Posts
The defensive line isn't that bad, but good teams can find holes in it.

Let me ask you Bentex since you're the expert.

Should Hungary deploy a AC Milan defense? --instantly rush back the midfield to home goal to create a forest of defenders and temporary leave the mid-field high and dry but blunt the other team?

or

Should Hungary's defenders be alert, savvy, individualistic and fast in closing down all lanes, in short keep the midfield longer at station and not rush them back and leave it up to the individual feats and exploits of defenders to block attacks? This tactics is slightly risky business but offers lots of counter-attack potential.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Depends who the opponents are major. If we're playing Spain then the 1st option. If we play Poland the 2nd option.

We shouldn't use the same gameplan for every game. We'll be predicable.

Meanwhile our opponents will be worried to Xpect the unXpected.

·
2,288 Posts
Depends who the opponents are major. If we're playing Spain then the 1st option. If we play Poland the 2nd option.

We shouldn't use the same gameplan for every game. We'll be predicable.

Meanwhile our opponents will be worried to Xpect the unXpected.
That's the answer I was expecting, that true wisdom Bentex and you're right, we need to be variable and flexible. It all depends.

Just one last question on this topic Bentex .. who do you think is the weakest link in the defensive line heading into 2012?

·
2,288 Posts
Vanczák, hmmm, OK. He is a little slow and ponderous reflexively. Thank you.

Who would you suggest we use an alternative? Who have you seen that you would like to see gain a starting place in the eleven the next game?

If we need to fill this gap to we will do it to chisel out a better defensive line. If they need to clean house, they'll do it. :)

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
I said already.

Right back: Lázár Pál
Center back: Korcsmár Zsolt
Center back: Juhász Roland
Left back: Kádár Tamás

and I wouldn't select anyone on the fuktard list:

Laczkó Zsolt
Vanczák Vilmos
Horváth Gábor