Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo.

1 goal in 11 games.

I hear he is going to be dropped for the Barca game :thmbup:

Owen and Raul

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Oh my god, do these Madridistas have to come to reason just now, before the classico, out of all possible matches :mad: Won't help them though ;)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
Ronaldo.

1 goal in 11 games.

Owen and Raul
You heard wrong. :rollani:

Ronaldo will start for Real Madrid against Barcelona tomorrow at the Bernabeu.

Real Madrid will not leave the most talented striker in the World on the bench when we need him the most. :nono:

He hasn't been at his best lately but he is looking sharp in training again and had a very good outing in Albacete last weekend.

He will make the difference against Barcelona, I am sure of it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
why man? if u wanna know where santa is ask santa's little helper ( guily ), guily shorter than a midget on his knees

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
El Fenómeno said:
You heard wrong. :rollani:

Ronaldo will start for Real Madrid against Barcelona tomorrow at the Bernabeu.

Real Madrid will not leave the most talented striker in the World on the bench when we need him the most. :nono:

He hasn't been at his best lately but he is looking sharp in training again and had a very good outing in Albacete last weekend.

He will make the difference against Barcelona, I am sure of it.
We shall revist this post in 24 hours.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
i find it very amusing that there are still so many people who consider ronaldo the best striker in the world. talentwise maybe, but there are so many strikers better right than him right now. Henry, Sheva and Eto'o to name a few. ronaldo has been in decline ever since his injury in his inter days. He obviously isn't the great ronaldo we all know from his psv or Barça days. He has been abusing his talent by only getting fatter and scoring the easy goals. Sure he has shown glimpses of his enormous talent every now and then, but it has been no more than that.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
all strikers now in madrid are utter crap except owen.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alex_Bianconero said:
all strikers now in madrid are utter crap except owen.
True.

Raul = shyte
Ronaldo = shyte

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
don't forget Portillo :D

and even owen isnt a super striker!

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
Ronaldo.

1 goal in 11 games.

Owen and Raul

More gibberish from this SAP!
RONALDO is the best striker/player on earth!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Stygmata said:
i find it very amusing that there are still so many people who consider ronaldo the best striker in the world. talentwise maybe.
Including Ronaldinho, Kaka and Maldini. I suppose they don't have a clue as well?

Fact is, a player doesn't become rubbish overnight. Sure Ronaldo has only scored 1 goal in 11 games, but Madrid as a unit are underperforming. It's an internal problem, one I hope will be addressed as soon as possible.

Ronaldo is still the best striker in the World for many fans and his fellow professionals alike, because we know what he is capable of.

Ronaldo doesn't have to prove a damn thing.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Don't worry El Fenomeno, even if you guys get your arses handed to you by Barcelona, you can take solis in the fact you didn't just marry Camilla Parker Bowles ;)

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Including Ronaldinho, Kaka and Maldini. I suppose they don't have a clue as well?

Fact is, a player doesn't become rubbish overnight. Sure Ronaldo has only scored 1 goal in 11 games, but Madrid as a unit are underperforming. It's an internal problem, one I hope will be addressed as soon as possible.

Ronaldo is still the best striker in the World for many fans and his fellow professionals alike, because we know what he is capable of.

i agree he doesn't have to prove himself anymore, but don't you agree that he just isn't getting the most out of his talent? And that's been the case ever since his inter days. If he were getting the most out of his talent we would see him do those incredible runs and dribbles again, and see him score those amazing goals like he did at psv and Barça. FACT IS he hasn't been playing like that for quite some time now. So he'll probably find his instinct for goals again pretty soon, but untill he becomes as good as he used to be, he's just another goalscoring player and nothing else. There's nothing special about him anymore.

·
Registered
342 Posts
El Fenómeno said:

Fenome, I thought the same thing about Ronaldo. I thought his bad performance was due to a coelctive attitude from his team. But, after watching his performance in his NT team, I think the problem isn't the club, but he.

I won't discuss if he is or not the best stiekr of the world. But i'll just say that today, year 2005 Ronaldo is nothing.
It's true that he has scored amazing goals in the past years, but in football you can't live from history... Ronaldo is legend and no discussion about it...but nowadays he is not even a shadow of what he used to be in the past...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
feno is comparing ronaldo to ronnie and kaka :D

on current form i wont buy Ronaldo even if he comes with a bigmac.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
on current form i wont buy Ronaldo even if he comes with a bigmac.
I would. Would love Ronaldo at the Arsenal. Wenger is a type of manager who could kick start his career again, if Ronaldo wanted to that is.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts