Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A place to keep tabs on our young heroes that left either through their own accord or through causes out of their control...

Beppe Rossi's having an amazing time at Villareal, though i think Fergie's rumoured to be interested in buying him back to Old Trafford.

Cigarini's been injured for a while now, thank god we havn't been subjected to him pulling the strings for Atalanta from the midfield and tearing the oppositions apart... I hardly think it's any coincidence that they've slipped down the table since his injury (I'm surprised i havn't seen him walking around town... i've only seen Defendi and Doni so far).

Rosina is currently rumoured to be joining Fiorentina in Janurary in a swap deal with Torino.... i wish we had Prandelli still so that he could tempt all of our youth products back to the Tardini.

And Lupoli, playing for the Norwich Shitty scum, is having interest shown in him by Steve Bruce at Wigan.... do we care about this dude?

And here's Dessena talking about Samp in Europe... i hate the way he says "we" :rollani:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec2j.html

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And i remember reading this a while back on BBCsport but forgot to post it, fantastic words from Sacchi:

Sacchi blasts hypocrites Man Utd over Rossi
30.10.08 | tribalfootball.com

Former Real Madrid and Italy boss Arrigo Sacchi has launched an extraordinary attack on Manchester United.

The Italian has accused United boss Sir Alex Ferguson of hypocrisy after the Scot's complaints over Real Madrid's pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sacchi — a former Real director of football — insisted Manchester United should be in the firing line for nicking his teenage striker Giuseppe Rossi in 2004.

Rossi left United for Villarreal in the summer. But Sacchi blasted: “I was surprised when I read about Sir Alex complaining Real are not a gentleman club.

“But he was out of order saying Real always get what they want because they are a club who belonged to General Franco.

“He took Rossi at the age of 16 when he was playing for my club Parma.

“We were struggling financially but Sir Alex robbed us.

“They knew we needed money and help. But they acted in a sneaky way and took our star player.”

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:(

Juventus keeper Gigi Buffon has revealed that he wanted to join AC Milan before family pressure prevented the move.

Buffon told Gazzetta dello Sport: “I wanted to go to Milan when I was young, but my family pushed me towards Parma.

“I would advise any youngsters to be careful with agents. I have been with Silvano Martina since I was 16 and I know that an agent can make you a fortune or cost you a fortune.”

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
:(

Juventus keeper Gigi Buffon has revealed that he wanted to join AC Milan before family pressure prevented the move.

Buffon told Gazzetta dello Sport: “I wanted to go to Milan when I was young, but my family pushed me towards Parma.

“I would advise any youngsters to be careful with agents. I have been with Silvano Martina since I was 16 and I know that an agent can make you a fortune or cost you a fortune.”
This is nothing new. He have also said that nothing special came from his time in Parma. That he never want to return and Genoa have always been his favorite team. If i could strangle one player i would have chosen this f´cuking prick.

·
Administrator
53,210 Posts
Why? For being honest with his preferences? He is a diehard Genoa fan, so what? And why would you blame any young kid to want to go to the Milan dream team instead of Parma?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah but he was a hero at Parma, i could go as far as saying we made Buffon, in Italy young keepers never get a chance.. We gave him a shot, would Milan? No chance.
It doesn't matter who he supports at the end of the day, it's unprofessional and unfair on the fans to say that Parma means nothing to him, the fans loved him.
He owes everything to Parma, and i'm sorry but Buffon can't pick and choose who he plays for, no player is bigger than Parma, so f'ck what Buffon thinks and doesn't think about us.
At the end of the day, there'll be another Buffon at some point.
I lived to see Ronaldo and Zidane.. for me they were absolute geniuses of the game, and are both in the top 5 players of all time, with Ronaldo being first... Buffon couldn't shine their shoes imo.
Sure he's an amazing keeper, the most complete in the world, and maybe of all time.. but i hate how it's all gone to his head.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Osman,

Buffon disgust me. He just talks shít about Parma. I know the fans hates him there, but he should praise some respect for the club. And he is just a hyporcyte. He left Parma because he wanted to go higher in his career, why did he stay with Juve when you have obviously cheated and got relegated?

Buffon never thanks Parma for anything and that is why me (and the rest in Parma) hates him. Nowdays people have calm down, and that prick is glad about it he said. To sad because if i had one shot with him i would strangle that gay (he ones said that Asprilla had a big d'ick) f'uck with my own bare hands.

He is also a fan of Mussolini and that is probably the most disgusting thing about him. I know that Buffon denies everything and he knows nothing about politics. So he must be really smart, or really dumb. Who goes on television with a facist slogan after you have asked to have nr 88?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Haha yeah f'ck Buffon

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Wow Buffon really surprised me there. Cheap shot at Parma. Disgusting. We made you you **********. Yes you were talented but many players have been ruined by either wrong team or coach. You were blessed to have the best of two. You fvckwit.

This is so low, even for a fascist like him.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah tell me about it man, you'd expect him to have more class..
But **** it, Buffon is a tiny dot on the history of Parma, he can't expect everyone to love him after all the trash he talks.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Buffon looks like David Schwimmer(Ross)from friends:flirt::D.

·
Scudetto
23,462 Posts
Back on topic, the player I would be most disappointed for would be Marco Marchionni.

At Parma he carried the team but then at Juve something just didn't click.

Maybe he needs to do what Gilardino did with Milan and leave for Prandelli.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Back on topic, the player I would be most disappointed for would be Marco Marchionni.

At Parma he carried the team but then at Juve something just didn't click.

Maybe he needs to do what Gilardino did with Milan and leave for Prandelli.
He never carried the team, but he was a good player for us. He was never Juventus standard to begin with.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
If you had to pick the biggest loser since leaving Parma then Adriano wins the award hands down. He was a monster for us and had all the potential in the world.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I actually didn't know that about Buffon. I thought he had respect for us. It's kind of disappointing but he's not the brightest dude around.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'd be lying if I even said I cared anymore.

I used to give a damn when our bigger names left, but it got to the point where everyone left and man, fvck em. They don't think of Parma no more so why should we waste our time with them? I hope they all go on to have miserable careers where they fail to reach the heights they did with Parma.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
If you had to pick the biggest loser since leaving Parma then Adriano wins the award hands down. He was a monster for us and had all the potential in the world.
I think Adriano is depressed ever since his father died. It seems he has some alcohol problems. Rumour has it that he turned up drunk for a training with Inter.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah he has had a tough time of it after his dad passed away, i think he needs to do a Gila and step down a level, where there is less pressure.
Villareal would be a very good option for him i think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts