Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to know which of our former stars (only the big ones...) you still like, which you hate or if you simply don't care about them anymore:


Love
Hernan Crespo
(Patrick Mboma)

Still like
Juan Sebastian Veron
Sergio Conceicao
Marcio Amoroso
Stephen Appiah

Don't like anymore
Fabio Cannavaro
Lilian Thuram
Stefano Fiore

Hate

Don't care
Adrian Mutu
Gigi Buffon
Enrico Chiesa
Marco Di Vaio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
Love
Fabio Cannavaro


Still like
Nestor SENSINI
Lilian Thuram


Don't like anymore
Stephan Appiah
Di Vaio
Mutu
Amoroso

Hate
Conceicao
Almeyda
Milosevic
BUFFON
Gresko
Brighi
Ortega

Don't care

the rest...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,323 Posts
Love
Buffon, Chiesa

Like
Mutu, Bucci, Veron, Guardalben, Sensini

Don't like anymore
Cannavaro, Fiore, Amoroso, Thuram, Conceicao, Ortega

Hate
Almeyda, Milosevic, Gresko

Don't care
Mboma, Sükür, Di Vaio, Torrisi, Appiah


I forgot many players, I'll update my post later...
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Like: Brolin, Asprilla, Minotti, Apollini, Melli, Pin, Sensini basically all the stars of our glory days in the mid-90s.

Dislike: Everyone else, I do not care about non-Parma players anymore:stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
can i reply?:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: i'm not Parma fan but maybe someone have understood that i have sympathy for your team :D

love : ...Micillo ,Guardalben and Nestor ...and Roberto Mussi...i know he didn't play now but he's still on my :heart:

like: Apolloni,Crippa(play in Serie D),Zola, Bucci, Couto:)D),BRAMBILLA...

hate: Inzaghi and Cannavaro :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
I think we have a bigger thread about this.

Anyway. I do love Hernan!:)

Appiah was also one of my favouriteplayers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
:heart: Love :heart:
Dino Baggio
Zola
Chiesa

:angel: Still like :angel:
Mutu
Lamouchi
Boghossian
Micoud
Asprilla
Sensini
Vanoli

:stuckup: Don't like anymore :stuckup:
Thuram
Sergio Conceicao

:skull: Used to love but now hate :skull:
Buffon
Di Vaio

:yuck: Dislike and/or have never liked :yuck:
Milosevic
Ortega
Nakata
Veron
Bucci
Pippo Inzaghi
Amoroso

:lala: Don't care :lala:
Fabio Cannavaro :eek:
Crespo :eek:
Mboma
Sükür
Almeyda
Brighi
Fiore
Gresko
Appiah
Djetou... etc.

I might edit my list if I can think of anymore...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
Shanie said:
:heart: Love :heart:
Dino Baggio
Zola
Chiesa

:angel: Still like :angel:
Mutu
Lamouchi
Boghossian
Micoud
Asprilla
Sensini
Vanoli

:stuckup: Don't like anymore :stuckup:
Thuram
Sergio Conceicao

:skull: Used to love but now hate :skull:
Buffon
Di Vaio

:yuck: Dislike and/or have never liked :yuck:
Milosevic
Ortega
Nakata
Veron
Bucci
Pippo Inzaghi
Amoroso

:lala: Don't care :lala:
Fabio Cannavaro :eek:
Crespo :eek:
Mboma
Sükür
Almeyda
Brighi
Fiore
Gresko
Appiah
Djetou... etc.

I might edit my list if I can think of anymore...
Crespo is a true hero...:strong:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,712 Posts
Love
Zola
Sensini
Lamouchi

Still like
Chiesa
Crespo
Dino Baggio
Boghossian

Don't like anymore
Cannavaro
Thuram

Hate
Buffon
Mutu

Don't care
The rest
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
What a hell is wrong with you guys. How can you guys dislike Crespo and Cannavaro?! :(

Love

Crespo
Cannavaro
Chiesa
Sensini
M`Boma
Appiah


Hate

Milosevic
Nakata
Ortega
Amoroso
Falsini
Sartor
Buffon
Di vaio
 

·
Missing Guidolin.
Joined
·
21,157 Posts
Love
Dino Baggio x77
Cannavaro

Still like
Buffon
Thuram
Crespo
Chiesa
Zola
Asprilla
Benarrivo

Hate
Fiore
Inzaghi
Conceicao
Milosevic
PASSARELLA - GIMP
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Love
Dino Baggio
Benarrivo (It's his last season, he is practically ex)
Asprillia
Sensini
Vanoli
Apolloni
Crippa
Melli
Osio
Brolin
Taffarel
Minotti
Di Chiara

Still Like
Cannavaro
Chiesa
Crespo
Nakata
Micoud
Zola
Di Vaio
Lamouchi
Veron
Stanic
Bucci
Adriano(soon to be ex)

I hate
Buffon
Thuram
Inzaghi
Conceicao
Milosevic
Ortega
Amoroso
Falsini
Sartor
Mutu
Sükür
Almeyda
Brighi
Gresko
Djetou
Stoichkov
Couto
Bachini
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Why exactly do you hate Djetou GaGa, he was never given a proper chance with us from what I remember.

Oh & I'm just going to edit my post as I've had a slight change of heart...
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
cam said:
Why exactly do you hate Djetou GaGa, he was never given a proper chance with us from what I remember.

Oh & I'm just going to edit my post as I've had a slight change of heart...
Well...I hated him since he came...he's just one of those players that I was dead against...:groan:

Plus like most players...once they leave, they start mouthing off...that's another topic though...:nasty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
I can't decide what I feel about our former players. I want them to do good because they were once ours and it will in one way bring some respect for Parma in a "I can't believe all these good players once played for Parma. You must have been great" kind of way. But I'm also having problems being happy for them when their teams do well because it's such a painful reminder of what could have been.

I do like players like Buffon, Crespo, Dino Baggio, Chiesa, Sensini Cannavaro, Thuram and the others... I'm having a little harder with Appiah, Di Vaio, Mutu... I know it's not fair as we were a completely different kind of club when the first group was with us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
I can't decide what I feel about our former players. I want them to do good because they were once ours and it will in one way bring some respect for Parma in a "I can't believe all these good players once played for Parma. You must have been great" kind of way. But I'm also having problems being happy for them when their teams do well because it's such a painful reminder of what could have been.

I do like players like Buffon, Crespo, Dino Baggio, Chiesa, Sensini Cannavaro, Thuram and the others... I'm having a little harder with Appiah, Di Vaio, Mutu... I know it's not fair as we were a completely different kind of club when the first group was with us.
What have Appiah done?:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
What have Appiah done?:rolleyes:
I don't have to explain my feelings to you...
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top