Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have u heard the latest stuff on Ventola?? Apparently he is pretty sure to be on his way to italian powerhouse Udinese...wait..the great club Atalanta have also joined the race to sign him. The price? In the region of a whopping £4 million. Excuse me, but isn't Ventola a great striker almost sure to be even better in the future?? I guess we just cant compete with the likes of Udinese and Atalanta, and that price..phew..just too much for us too handle.

If u havent smelled the sarcasm yet, u must be as soft in the head as our directors....Im sickened by these morons. What have we done to deserve them?

R

·
0 Posts
Doesn't Ventola belong to INTER MILAN.

To my knowledge and according to the Inter Milan Homepage, Ventola belongs to them, he was on loan to Bologna, and they are loaning him out again this season.

But i do agree with you if he is for sale we should definetely buy him, I mean we offered billions for Kliuvert, and Ventola is a younger player than Kliuvert and is Italy's next big star.

4 million pounds is not much for a player like Ventola. If it is not just for one year, that is if its his purchase price and not his loan price.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he belongs to Inter. But last thing I heard he said he never wanted to play there anymore, and they want to offload him.

A

·
0 Posts
Isn't Ventola co-owned by Inter and Bologna ?
Ventola is very promising except that he seems to get injuried easily. But I still like he very much, he would be a great striker.
But these all do not matter cuz our club is now a mess! :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts