Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bologna is trying to convince Parma to make joint bids for Claudio Hussain and Juan Pablo Angel.They want to buy them together with us,spent one year over there and then pass at Parma.Parma seems reversed on Hussain since we dont need him now and we are not goibng to need him next year but Angel is a different story.So Parma will probably reply with another offer,Juan Pablo Angel jointly bought and spents one year at Bologna before joining Parma and we are willing to loan them Stephen Appiah.Udineze also wants to keep Appiah for one more year if they sell Giannichedda to Lazio now and not next summer.

We still dont know where Alex will spent next season.Right now its a close fight between Marseille and Udineze.The French club has a Brazilian manager who knows Alex very well while Alex could go to Udinse on a half-owned deal as part of the Jorgensen trasnfer.In any case Alex will play for Parma from the summer of 2001 along with Laursen and probably Angel.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Tanzi has been a genious on the transfer market this summer! BTW you really ****ed Lazio with the Crespo deal! :D Might end up on 2nd place this season AFTER THE GREAT TEAM LAZIO! With the MOST IMPRESSIVE starting line up EVER!(Who was pathetic enough to say that?) When I think of a laziale I suddenly start to think about a manure fan? Now, why is that? I wonder.. :sarcastic:

·
Registered
385 Posts
FANTASTIC¡¡¡¡¡¡

LAURSEN, ANGEL, ALEX:
THEY ARE REALLY GOOD PLAYERS¡
TANZI IS OUR MAN NOW.

...SO RESPECT ANGEL I HEARD HIM AT INTERVIEW, AND SAID THAT HE WIIL NO WANT GIVE ON LOAN TO NAPOLI OR VICENZA...HE WANTS PLAY IN A GREAT TEAM LIKE PARMA...I DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOLOGNA...

ADD THEM: JORGENSEN AND YEPES¡

FORZA TANZI¡
FORZA PARMA¡¡¡¡¡

¡WELL BEAT ALL NEXT SEASON¡

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Don't compare Lazio fans to man utd fans remy. Juventus is the Italian equivalent of Man utd with all their overrated players like Del Piero and Inzaghi.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
IL TORO: Now why shouldnt I? "Juventus is the Italian equivalent of Man utd with all their overrated players like Del Piero and Inzaghi." There you said it yourself, on paper. Says right there how arrogant and bitchy the laziale is.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah ramy, please don't generalize. There are fans and there are bandwagon jumpers :mad: When a club wins something, it is inevitable that some people will jump the bandwagon and it seems like it's Lazio's turn now :mad:
Actually there ARE similarities between Juve and ManU I suppose...their best players are mostly the home-grown ones, they're considered to be the clubs representing the country (Italy/England) these days (although in fact Liverpool still have the best record in England many seem to have forgotten about that!).
BUT in terms of cockiness, arrogance...That's the difference. ManU are unbeatable in that department!
As for 'over-rated', this one, too, ManUtd holds the title! Many Juve players live up to their hype, so I won't call it overrated...

K

·
0 Posts
Angel is what parma needs.If husain gets eu passport he will be good too.A question what about duscher , did deportivo sign him i thought parma was interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts