1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
THE
14,151 Posts
4 goals in last game and still he whines.
who is the most miserable git here, Jern or this khimik person.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
kat said:
4 goals in last game and still he whines.
who is the most miserable git here, Jern or this khimik person.
no it's you i'm afraid, i am well known for being extremely humorous and bags of fun. :pp :D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
no it's you i'm afraid, i am well known for being extremely humorous and bags of fun. :pp :D
Yeah, I love squeezing and playing with Jern's funbags.

·
Banned
195 Posts
So much money in such a quick time...... hmmm....What are the chances that Abramovic will be behind bars within the next 6-7 years????

·
THE
14,151 Posts
None. So? Perhaps asteroid will hit Earth next year, so better enjoy, what you have right now.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
REDHOT7 said:
So much money in such a quick time...... hmmm....What are the chances that Abramovic will be behind bars within the next 6-7 years????
simple explanation man to how he got rich. and he didnt make all his money in 5 years man if thats what u r thinking... after the communist russia fell apart (i mean the old russia) he being of a wealthy family went around and bought off the oil rigs and such at cheep prices because they were looking to offload them (it was a national bussiness and before their brake up they sold them to make quick money). after they the country dpended on him for much of their oil supply and thus he was making millions.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
these are Official figures..

all of these giant pockets have 'hidden' assets/Cash.

He could be the richest... but also some politicians may be too.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
REDHOT7 said:
No chance i think. :)

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
vinsea said:
I read somewhere, from his bank accounts interest alone he gets £250,000 per day.

That's what i'd do live on the interest :)

He'd have to spend less than £1,750,000 but still.

I wonder what he spends in a week?

Must be around that.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
That's what i'd do live on the interest :)

you lazy little fuker. :pp

typical chav response, that would keep you in plenty of special brew wouldn't it ? :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you lazy little fuker. :pp

typical chav response, that would keep you in plenty of special brew wouldn't it ? :D

I don't drink beer ;).

That's all for you!

Now get your Stone Island coat off.

And now i'm not pulling you, i'm not gay you Dale Winton :) You however, well i'm not sure :googly:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts