Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from now on.

The swan, The most complete striker in the last decade, The player who knows everything ;) , The player whose knowledge is undisputed.

This is a special tribute thread to the great striker.
He's our best mate :D .

....enters the arena

Milanistas : Post his classic pics in the thread.
Gunners: Post his classic quotes in the thread. ;)

:D

nEEbz

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
He is the senior who guided my favorite player Dennis Bergkamp and made him a player he is today... :hopefull: :stuckup:

FORZA SAN MARCO !! :star:

HUP HOLLAND !! :proud:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Marco is great, he loves the total football which is why he loves us, as we play closer to it than many teams, him and Cruyff both think alike, which is funny seeing as the Milanese all hate Cruyff for his past comments.

the only thing i have against Marco is he picks RvN for the NT, but i am working on that, i think soon Makaay will get his chance.

·
63,337 Posts
Twayka said:
hahah, better yet van persie;)
unlucky for van Persie that Marco likes the 4-3-3 but i think this will change soon, perhaps a front 3 of Robben, Makaay and van Persie is the way to go to the dutch, a sort os left wing plus two upfront, a lop-sided 4-3-3 if you will.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jern Lizardhous said:
unlucky for van Persie that Marco likes the 4-3-3 but i think this will change soon, perhaps a front 3 of Robben, Makaay and van Persie is the way to go to the dutch, a sort os left wing plus two upfront, a lop-sided 4-3-3 if you will.

I am sure in long term Marco must be planning for 4-3-3 to adjust Van Persie. ;)
Its quite obvious. I mean remember Milan HAD to play entertaining football because they had Marco in the squad. Its similar situation. Marco will change the tactics to adjust Van Persie. I don't think he has any choice :stuckup:

nEEbz

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Marco is great, he loves the total football which is why he loves us, as we play closer to it than many teams, him and Cruyff both think alike, which is funny seeing as the Milanese all hate Cruyff for his past comments.

the only thing i have against Marco is he picks RvN for the NT, but i am working on that, i think soon Makaay will get his chance.
The difference between MVB and Cruyff is that Cruyff prior to the 1994 CL Final between Milan and Barca said among other: "A Barca win would be a win for Football". The game ended 4-0 with Milan hitting a post and a 5th goal was unjustly ruled offside.

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
The difference between MVB and Cruyff is that Cruyff prior to the 1994 CL Final between Milan and Barca said among other: "A Barca win would be a win for Football". The game ended 4-0 with Milan hitting a post and a 5th goal was unjustly ruled offside.

yeah i know, but if van Basten had signed for Barcelona he might have said the same, they both agree strongly on football so you never know.

nEEbz, how do you think Marco will fit Quincy Owusu-Abeye into the Dutch NT ? he will obviously have to find a place for him in the next few years, perhaps as a RW ?

Quincy---------------Robben
-------van Persie
---------------Makaay

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
nEEbz said:
I am sure in long term Marco must be planning for 4-3-3 to adjust Van Persie. ;)
Its quite obvious. I mean remember Milan HAD to play entertaining football because they had Marco in the squad. Its similar situation. Marco will change the tactics to adjust Van Persie. I don't think he has any choice :stuckup:

nEEbz
The beginning of Sacchi's team unfourtunately did not have a fair contribution of MVB in his first Milan season due to injury. Matter of fact, the Dutch trio only played a handfull of games together, mostly due to Gullit and MVB's injuries. The team was built mainly on Tassotti, Baresi, Costacurta and Maldini. :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
yeah i know, but if van Basten had signed for Barcelona he might have said the same, they both agree strongly on football so you never know.
MVB and Cruyff apparently hate each other.

·
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
MVB and Cruyff apparently hate each other.
well if that's true it just goes to show what a great professional Cruyff is, despite his hatred of MvB he still put his name forward for the job of NT coach. :shades:

they can still agree on football philosophy and have respect and still hate eachother can't they ?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
well if that's true it just goes to show what a great professional Cruyff is, despite his hatred of MvB he still put his name forward for the job of NT coach. :shades:

they can still agree on football philosophy and have respect and still hate eachother can't they ?
Whatever. Cruyff lost 4-0 after being cocky though.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Diavolo,

you know by bashing Cruyff (in a sweet way) ...your helping the cause of this thread ;) .

I mean I think we need a Cruyff tribute thread here as well.

MVB and Cruyff : Eternal Enemies but same love :tongue:

He might adjust Quincy by dropping Robben I beleive. I don't know how ..but thats how I feel :D

nEEbz

EDIT: i just noticed that nowadays i am using this 'I beleive' a lot :rolleyes: . Is that related to Beck's affection with y'know? :scared:

·
63,337 Posts
nEEbz said:
MVB and Cruyff : Eternal Enemies but same love :tongue:

nEEbz

:howler:

I like it, United by the love of Henry, there could be a show on Dutch tv where they are reconciled and they can celebrate by watching Henry videos and gasping at the skills. :shades:

they can both sit there and laugh at their silly hatred thing, and how trivial it all seems now that they are worshipping at the Henry temple together.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't agree with the 'laugh at silly hatred thing' .

Infact it should be like , they have a debate/session first. They come up with their own philosphies. Very straightforward. So that the world should know that to what extent they really differ and hate each other. Then after one hour of violence and the world are assured that yea they are always ready to kill each other , then this Henry Show may start and the rest will the biggest show of Unity and Love since West and East Germany united. :kiss:

so cute na :D

nEEbz

1 - 20 of 32 Posts