Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as henry and trézéguet are uncertain. what do you think if we use the lyon's attack? :
malouda, wiltord, govou.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Malouda is more a winger/attacking milfielder for me. I would take Wiltord for sure, and Govou then, dues to lack of strikers, i would say. Or Domenech could surprise us, by playing with a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 with wiltord as striker,and Dhorasso in the center, but i doubt of it.

Code:
          Coupet

Sagnol Givet Boumsong Gallas

Pedretti Viera

Giuly   Dhorasso     Malouda

Wiltord

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i meant that maybe if henry is not here, then, we could have a real left winger. another system.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Fobal klub said:
Malouda is more a winger/attacking milfielder for me. I would take Wiltord for sure, and Govou then, dues to lack of strikers, i would say. Or Domenech could surprise us, by playing with a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 with wiltord as striker,and Dhorasso in the center, but i doubt of it.

Code:
          Coupet

Sagnol Givet Boumsong Gallas

Pedretti Viera

Giuly   Dhorasso     Malouda

Wiltord
Surely Henrys got to be in the starting eleven

·
Registered
604 Posts
Fobal klub said:
Yes of course,but currently he is doubtfull like Trezeguet.
soz didnt realise

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bon, je vais le refaire en français. peut être que j'aurai une réponse.
ne pensez vous pas que ce match serait l'occasion de voir si la jeune équipe de france réussirait là ou la grande équipe a échoué?
un autre schéma tactique, sans henry. quelque chose de neuf quoi. ça ne pourrait pas être pire de toute façon, étant donné nos résultats jusqu'à présent.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you shouldn't play Henry, he needs rest so he will be back for the rest of the season and he can break Ian Wrights all time goalscoring record in the Cup Final in Cardiff against United :fero: :shades:

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jern. french squad first. arsenal come after, if you don't mind:D

·
63,337 Posts
mali said:
jern. french squad first. arsenal come after, if you don't mind:D

but he's injured, you wouldn't want to ruin him, he is your only striker who is almost always fit and you want to change that ? :pp

he hasn't played for two weeks, another two off and he will be like an F1 racecar :fero: :shades:

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i hope so jern:)

but actually i was talking about the squad without henry. as our attack hasn't been efficient enough until now. i asked myself if finally the injury of henry wouldn't be a good
occasion to test other tactic schema.

·
63,337 Posts
mali said:
i hope so jern:)

but actually i was talking about the squad without henry. as our attack hasn't been efficient enough until now. i asked myself if finally the injury of henry wouldn't be a good
occasion to test other tactic schema.
yeah that would be your best choice :D just cover Henry in cotton wool and have him keep the subs morale up. :shades:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts