Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some complaints the the above topic has been closed. I can open it if you guys want, but IMO it was practically dead anyway. I mean all that was going on was me and R&B having a nice polish chat amongst each other :) But it's your decision guys...?

R

·
0 Posts
Hey, this may be stupid but our Real forum is really living! Almost every min. someone is talking here!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I closed it, because there was nothing to dicuss there and I found it pointless to keep it alive. If someone would've posted there now it's simply obvious they want to get more posts to the 251 already. If that's the reason this forum is open (I mean to break the record :)), I can of course open it...just say the word. :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Ok, its "my" topic so my opinion should count the most :)

I say we close it down, and let it perish away. I am kind of proud of that topic cause we did get some great points there.

Mostly i remeber Labas making his debut there. Calling me an idiot several times,hehe

Just close it, its just a topic. there will be another long string when we win the CL...

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you really have to keep reminding me? It's so embarresing! :eek: :eek: :eek: Everyone makes mistakes, even you R&B! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts